Off Topic > General Off Topic

Jesus fucking christ, I always knew that Turks were dumb, but NOT THAT DUMB!!!

<< < (2/34) > >>

Torben:
its also funny cause who the fuck cares about shitheads burning a flag except turks

Oberyn:
Yeah haha symbols are meaningless, it's just a piece of cloth and the act of burning it doesn't imply anything at all. Truly an evolved and superior perspective. I'm sure if a bunch of young dutch guys got together and burned a turkish flag it would've been the exact same thing, with the exact same reaction.

Torben:
thats just what I said.  turks care about burning flags.  goddamit oberyn. slappity slap

Oberyn:
I'm not talking about the reactions just from turks, I'm talking about the reaction from europeans. Do you think a bunch of white dutch kids burning a turkish flag would've been met with "oh lol it's just some dumb yuffs, it's not important", or screeds about the awful rise of european populism and how dangerous and disgusting it is? I know it's so cool and suave to just totally not give a shit about national identity, we're all citizens of the world, maaaaan, whatever, more power to you. Even if you don't identify with something as plebeian as a flag, guess what, other people in the world will use it as a shorthand for many things you DO care about. It's not just a piece of cloth they're burning, it's everything they hate about the West.

Panos_Tournament:
Guys what the fuck!

Lets all bash the raghead cunts!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version