Author Topic: Admin, rules, minor announcemets  (Read 34187 times)

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
Re: Admin, rules, minor announcemets
« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2016, 07:39:09 pm »
+1
Lol, what rock are you living under. hahahaha, FCC notorious for dominating every strategus we play in.  Your clan only ever really known for losing and using N-word.  Good one! made me laugh!  Kind of makes anything else you post unreliable so no point in reading, since you obviously have no idea of anything that goes on from all your posts in this thread.

I haven't played strat in over a year and I doubt much has changed, you were going to lose this season too until everyone quit, now you are  getting poll banned for trying to capture undefended villages? LOL You can't even win strat when everyone quits, games too hard m8 just give up.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #166 on: May 04, 2016, 07:58:56 pm »
Too stupid for words... only double facepalm can do it.

http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2016, 08:12:00 pm »
+1
since you obviously have no idea of anything that goes on from all your repeatedly incorrect posts in this thread about permabans (of which there are none)

Please link me to one of my posts where I mention perma bans. I said the original length of the bans would not have been reversed if more sensible admins did not step in and voice their opinion, which is true.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #168 on: May 04, 2016, 08:16:26 pm »
+4
This "best admin" you talk bout would mainly play on a on a naked character with just a stick delaying and brocoding or a horse archer delaying while passing out the most ridiculous ban times for minor offenses to actual players. Everyone on NA has autism which is why we need EU admin.

Gross, at least chat spam is muteable playerside, but brocode delaying naked is still the worst thing in the mod.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 04, 2016, 08:18:58 pm »
+3
Gross, at least chat spam is muteable playerside, but brocode delaying naked is still the worst thing in the mod.

Yea there's nothing more fun than playing on a 15 pop server to see an admin running around naked with a stick brocoding or playing on a horse archer flag bug delaying. It wasn't all the time but i've seen him do it a few times and it was enough to make me not want to play on that server.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2016, 09:57:26 pm »
TL;DR: Entitled little bundle of sticks cunts are used to shitting up the game like it's their personal playground, throw a tantrum when an admin finally dares to do their "job".

Dumb excuses so far are:
-Game is so small that rules should be circumvented and rewritten for playerbase health reasons (make rules more convenient for shit trolls, GENIUS, that will surely help the playerbase).
-Saying "friend" was a principled stand for freedom and apple pie and not a bunch of cunts retroactively finding excuses for shitting up a public server with their autism.
You are a fucking idiot. How about you stay in your Soviet Bloc concrete box instead of grandstanding about something you obviously don't understand and haven't taken the time to look in to. Feel free to stop reading now.

Nobody ever gave either of those "excuses," IN FACT the very first Goddamn thing Sandersson said was that this has NOTHING to do with "muh Freedom and apple pie" (while those are lofty goals, they have FUCK ALL to do with anyone saying "friend"). You people keep harping on that because Rando used the word principle in describing something entirely different from the initial act/ban situation you imbeciles. Read it again.

Aren't you a paralegal or something Kesh? Shouldn't you understand precision of language? Or are you willfully ignoring the way sentences work because you're an ass?

Similarly, what's up with accusing people at random of wronging you when you have no proof of that, rather than waiting for an admin with necessary perms to take care of it? And now you're going to tell your little underlings to berate Sparvico because he took admin action in accordance with precedent and his stated ban methodolgy (trademark: Desire)?

I wasn't at that battle, as I work all the time, but I wish I could have been. Do you not get that at a certain point, fucking with you can represent more utility to a person than can playing this game for its own sake? Diminishing marginal utility is not a difficult concept. Continuing to shriek about your weeks of hard work only cements that utility compared to doing literally anything else. Your petty whining is self-defeating (feel free to quote that and type "yes dracul is" you tool).

You should have let the whole thing die rather than bring it up again in this thread, which had become much less obnoxious Eurodrama.

Incoming still-butthurt Merrrica post about GOBBLINS and Artyem.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2016, 10:03:18 pm »
+2
P.S. you really do have to be the dumbest of the ravens, which is pretty low already - they were never known for creativity - playing the same class year after year without ever trying anything new - stupid ex-military mindset.
Sorry for the double post, I didn't see this until now.

Really says a lot about your character more so than anyone else.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2016, 10:09:49 pm »
(click to show/hide)

lol  :D :D :D :D Pure, sad nerd-rage in action! This is straight-up hilarious buddy.  And yes they did defend using the word and bragged about saying it in that ts recording.  Just because they are your friends doesn't mean they are always right. lol  Learn to think for yourself buddy.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2016, 10:17:54 pm »
+11
It would be pretty interesting to see a "Where Are They Now" special where like Frisia is a boat clan, and Dracul/Raven is a Second Life biker gang and Kesh is just still continuing to play strat alone.

Just chillin' on SL - Larry, 2011 - present

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2016, 10:35:48 pm »
(click to show/hide)

lol  :D :D :D :D Pure, sad nerd-rage in action! This is straight-up hilarious buddy.  And yes they did defend using the word and bragged about saying it in that ts recording.  Just because they are your friends doesn't mean they are always right. lol  Learn to think for yourself buddy.
lmao does the truth hurt you? my old friendgot

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 04, 2016, 10:49:44 pm »
lmao does the truth hurt you? my old friendgot

Homphobic slurs, racist slurs.  The real you comes out for all to see, just like your clanmates.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2016, 11:06:19 pm »
+5
Homphobic slurs, racist slurs.  The real you comes out for all to see, just like your clanmates.

And yours? Firebus threw the first "friend," not sure if you remember that.

As for those "homsexuals," not sure how a minority representing >3% of world population can find itself making up 100% of a Warband mod community, is all I have to say. A demographic oddity, surely.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #177 on: May 04, 2016, 11:18:49 pm »
+9
Not yesterday mercer of BRD had a ban thread up against him for saying the word "Nigger". I of course gave a warning, because jesus it's a game people. Looking back on it I guess it would have been fairer to threaten a character wipe or give out a 90 day ban, right kesh?

(click to show/hide)
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #178 on: May 04, 2016, 11:23:30 pm »
+7

I'm LGBT myself and totally cool with the word bundle of sticks being thrown around seeing as how its become an insult liken to "jerk", "idiot", "asshole" or other vague derogatory about the character(rather than sexuality or sexual activity) of a person. I don't like when people call it a homophobic slur when its clearly not being used in that way as it assumes that a "bundle of sticks" or LGBT person is a bad thing in itself, rather than an offensive thing to call one of those people.

When you assume offense for another person(although well-meaning(while wildly and blindly ignoring the context)), you are reinforcing the idea that it is wrong to be them. Really, you're just some tumblrmy old friend trying to be self-righteous.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 11:27:31 pm by Havelle »

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #179 on: May 04, 2016, 11:40:09 pm »
+8
Sweet Lord, ppl stop fighting on forum let's keeeeeel each other on a beautiful battle server :mrgreen: if ur banned on Na you are all welcome on Eu servers, keeeeeeeeeeel keeeeeeeel :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: