Other Games > Total War Series

Darthmod

(1/1)

Mirliva:
Hey guys. The question is there. Aboutta darth mod. Is there any way to make the soldier size 240 to 120? I mean I just want to play this game with minor nations and new units like in classic total war unit sizes.

Brutii:
Depends, there are multiple Darthmods and I know you can do it through the launcher with Shogun II. Not sure about the other mods because I haven't played them.

Ninja_Khorin:

--- Quote from: Mirliva on March 28, 2016, 11:55:16 am ---Hey guys. The question is there. Aboutta darth mod. Is there any way to make the soldier size 240 to 120? I mean I just want to play this game with minor nations and new units like in classic total war unit sizes.

--- End quote ---
The real question is which darthmod you're talking about. There's three popular ones depending on which game you're talking about.

That said, I do have a vague memory of there being a preferences text document somewhere with a unit size multiplier when I last check years ago.

However, I also have some vague memories of unit sizes being an option in the launcher of Darthmod.

Good luck. Probably too late with this shit anyway :P

Mirliva:
If you can help about that;

In Napoleon's Darthmod I wanna change unit size and change some nations order voices; Forexample Ottomans' answer voice to Crimean Khanate units.

Ninja_Khorin:

--- Quote from: Mirliva on April 04, 2016, 09:17:25 pm ---If you can help about that;

In Napoleon's Darthmod I wanna change unit size and change some nations order voices; Forexample Ottomans' answer voice to Crimean Khanate units.

--- End quote ---

Changing the voices I have no idea, and did mention what I remember about unit sizes above.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version