Author Topic: #dream is alive  (Read 13021 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: #dream is alive
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2016, 10:32:32 am »
+3
the most annoying shit is that you can't discuss a humanitarian crisis without being called a nazi, white supremacist xenophobic right winger. this will only end up making things very violent.
In my experience you can if you stick to proper vocabulary suiting a discussion.
If you go all "derp, sand friends eating our kids alive, fucking aliens", you can hardly expect a discussion.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2016, 11:38:15 am »
Unfortunately thats not how public/media works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2016, 11:46:00 am »
+7
My city is home to about 50 thousands of Vietnamese. Decent, hardworking and smiling wonderful people. There was never any problems. They have their own organizations, associations, newspapers, launched a schools, kindergartens, have decided to try building their pagodas. They do fantastic food.

Asked how they feel in Vietnam, they respond with a laugh that as tourists on holiday.
Older generations, when asked about the young, laugh frankly and say that they are like bananas - yellow from outside, but white inside. lol

Where is our white chocolate chip cookiem against them? Simply doesn't exist, and we are friendly, helpful and tolerant. What a kurwa miracle...

Whether integration will be successful or not depends largely on immigrants. End of story.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2016, 12:50:19 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I only have good experiences with thai and viet people, the worst it gets is when they talk too much hehe. Very kind people, funny how large the difference is, i wonder if they have an opinion on the other immigrants.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2016, 02:35:07 pm »
They are more scared than we are. They are afraid that on the wave of anti-immigrant mood they can get ricochet... sick world...

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2016, 03:32:51 pm »
My city is home to about 50 thousands of Vietnamese. Decent, hardworking and smiling wonderful people. There was never any problems. They have their own organizations, associations, newspapers, launched a schools, kindergartens, have decided to try building their pagodas. They do fantastic food.

Asked how they feel in Vietnam, they respond with a laugh that as tourists on holiday.
Older generations, when asked about the young, laugh frankly and say that they are like bananas - yellow from outside, but white inside. lol

Where is our white chocolate chip cookiem against them? Simply doesn't exist, and we are friendly, helpful and tolerant. What a kurwa miracle...

Whether integration will be successful or not depends largely on immigrants. End of story.
That does not sound like they are integrated but more like they run their own little society.
But maybe I understood it wrong?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2016, 03:44:48 pm »
+1

What you say about immigrants from Vietnam is true, there's no xenophobic attacks and no hostility against them. People here think very highly of them, consider them to be hard working and kind. But it's not like every dark skinned immigrant is a savage and deserves to be treated like one. Everyone should be judged on his own merits, not those of the same skin colour.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 374
  • Infamy: 2629
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2016, 04:27:10 pm »
+4
You'll need to try stronger spell if you want to summon Oberyn.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2016, 04:30:49 pm »
You'll need to try stronger spell if you want to summon Oberyn.

Anti-Racist is a codeword for Anti-White!

Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans, Europe for EVERYBODY!

Multiculture is the death of our great white, western & European superior cultures!

Zionism must be purged from earth!

It's not racist to love your country!

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2016, 04:32:08 pm »
That does not sound like they are integrated but more like they run their own little society.
But maybe I understood it wrong?

There are more and more mixed marriages, more and more mixed children, and asked who they are, they say that they are Varsovians. In the first generation, they built their own society (around 1975), but in subsequent generations takes progressive integration. Today, they have more friends and colleagues among Poles (especially people ending universities) than among their own community. In Vietnam, they feel like a stranger, so the answer is yes. They are integrated. They built their wealth in Poland, and the money mainly invest in the Warsaw area.

What you say about immigrants from Vietnam is true, there's no xenophobic attacks and no hostility against them. People here think very highly of them, consider them to be hard working and kind. But it's not like every dark skinned immigrant is a savage and deserves to be treated like one. Everyone should be judged on his own merits, not those of the same skin colour.

Of course, I know many great dark-skinned people, some of them are my friends, especially well I remember my teacher of dermatology, a great guy with a huge knowledge (he's from Mali) and any generalization is bad, but look around - there is something wrong - 50 designated no go zones speaks for itself.

I recommend you a book - Ulrich Schnabel - Measuring Faith (Original Title: Die Vermessung des Glaubens)

Conclusions let everyone draw itself...

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2016, 04:58:05 pm »
+2
the most annoying shit is that you can't discuss a humanitarian crisis without being called a nazi, white supremacist xenophobic right winger. this will only end up making things very violent.

While there is truth to this and it is partly a reason for the rise of AfD in germany, it got better lately. However in general the error is not to be precise and not to differentiate. Because of what you said in some cases you can't call a racist a racist without being called a 'gutmensch' or whatever even if by definition he definitely is a racist, which is equally retarded.

In general especially the videos by angantyr are very biased and one-sided. The video xant posted is better, but still I don't get what exactly is your point or approach for a solution. All muslims are evil so give them run?

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2016, 04:59:18 pm »
Another great story for the right-wing populism *sigh*

Oh I know, let's hide the story and not let people make up their own minds.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2016, 05:29:42 pm »
All muslims are evil so give them run?

not all, for example, in Poland we have our Tatars, but they live here for 600 years ... lol

Solution? In Sweden snow is probably half of the year, if not longer (lol) ... instead let them attack on girls, better turn them into snow shovel ... smelly sluggards want only money from taxes, but job... c'mon it's for morons... this is a real problem and solution at the same time - work.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2016, 06:23:24 pm »
+7
The statistics are quite clear across Europe; problematic migrants are Arabs and Africans from Sunni Muslim countries, while Asians are often better behaved than natives on average.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2016, 06:38:32 pm »
+4
I will be brief, you're a demagogue. Vietnamese from any generation has never attacked our girls and never blew up any bombs. End of story.
And now you are free to call me chocolate chip cookie.