Author Topic: #dream is alive  (Read 13024 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1512
  • Infamy: 1603
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: #dream is alive
« Reply #120 on: March 31, 2016, 10:37:21 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

You should make a new thread with that as your OP :lol:

If that video doesn't summon Oberyn, nothing will. Eagerly awaiting to see what dagu and Angantyr think of it. And Kafein/Xant of course...

Angantyr

Next please...

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2016, 06:33:31 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

if you love this video you have no allegiance to your blood and soil. Your ancestors didn't fight at the Somme or at Stalingrad to have Germany invaded by non-Whites. Until you hoist your flag with pride,love your history and traditions, then you are a lemming.

Comments under this video are cute  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1432
  • Infamy: 1132
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 03, 2016, 07:01:52 pm »
Dat comments section is like cRPG forums. Someone should invite 15k neonazis to register and give their opinion on the matters of migration, Islam and terrorism.

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #123 on: April 03, 2016, 08:27:12 pm »
just shoot them fuckers, nobody will care, new ones will come

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 15, 2016, 06:09:44 pm »
Two stories from Luton, England.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 06:38:36 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2016, 06:35:35 pm »
+1
Remember the rhetoric of how we would not only be culturally enriched but also economically strengthened by the mass import of third world Muslim immigration? New numbers are just in from the Danish state department; 2% of asylum seekers are ready for the highly specialized, knowledge-based Nordic job market. That's 98% not ready. Combine that with over 50% of Muslim immigrants still outside the workforce in the third generation and a stable polling history from across Europe demonstrating that grandchildren of Muslim immigrants are even more radical in their political Islam/religious fundamentalism, ie. at directs odds with the values of the native culture, than are their grandparents in the first generation and we have a veritable explosive device under the Nordic welfare model.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2016, 07:06:56 pm »
2% of asylum seekers are ready for the highly specialized, knowledge-based Nordic job market. That's 98% not ready.

"highly specialized, knowledge-based" doesnt encompasses 100% of the jobs.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2016, 07:26:41 pm »
+1
It's a generalization. Different societies have different labour needs.

edit: I think I get how you read that wrong now. What I meant is that only 2% is ready for the job market whatsoever.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 07:43:46 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2016, 08:40:44 pm »
Warning: Star-Spangled opinion below

Anti-immigrant rhetoric in America is very disturbing to me. Illegal immigrants commit proportionally less crime than US citizens (which makes sense because they don't want that sweet ICE hammer to come down if they get caught - kind of obvious actually). Low-wage immigrant labourers are vital to the economies of agricultural states, like the Eastern half of mine :^). Also, if you can't compete with someone who has only recently arrived in America and doesn't even speak English, then you did not deserve your job.

Very unfortunately, people who are

A. uneducated, and

B. employed in skill-less labour jobs (or on the dole lmao) because they're uneducated,

can and do vote, in droves, for fascists like Trump/Sanders who promise to bring back 17th century protectionism and nativism (less so the nativism in Bernie's case, it's more veiled). A very large and reliable voting bloc for this sort of policy is found in the elderly.

This is tragically amusing, because a massive amount of new immigrants to the US are NEEDED to keep the Social Security fund (BIGGEST line item on the US budget), that pays for their sad existence, solvent. At the same time that elderly voters back people against entitlement reform, they back people against immigration (and more recently people in favor of the Feds rounding up people, stealing their money, and sending them back to their country of origin). It's a double whammy of self-serving ignorance. Every paycheck I get, money is withheld for Social Security, on the premise that everyone pays into the system and then they get the money when they retire. Nobody my age will ever see any of that money.

I understand that the European issue of mass-immigration and refugee/migrants is entirely different from this. Even opposite, they need to keep immigrants out to retain their disgusting welfare states. Hopefully this (as well as recent events) motivates them to participate in solving the myriad problems of the Middle East in real ways (Germany is doing good work arming the Iraqi Kurds, others by participating in our bombing campaign). It terrifies me that America will need another major attack on its own soil (and a new, not-foreign-policy-inept President -- good luck with current candidates) to find that motivation to actually commit. "The refugee crisis" or "mass-immigration" will never be solved so long as the Middle East isn't solved.

As for our bombing of Japan:

-Nagasaki and Hiroshima were targeted for their military-industrial significance

-Leaflets were dropped warning of the imminent bombing for a long period of time

-The bombings killed ~100k-200k (the majority being civilians, which is a horrible tragedy), rather than the millions (low estimation for America alone in invasion scenario was 5mil.) of casualties on both sides which would have resulted from an invasion of mainland Japan (Hell of a lot more civilians too, even discounting embargo/collateral damage, they were ordered to commit ritual suicide if the allies overran the Imperial Army, and this happened on other islands)

-Russia invaded Manchukuo, and would have also invaded mainland Japan with the other Allies had the war not ended (would there be an East Japan and West Japan still today? Would that be better? How would this have reshaped the Cold War?)

TLDR:
1. America needs immigrants and populists are the Devil
2. Western powers need to give Daesh run in order to solve crisis
3. Bombing Japan was far better than the alternative
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2016, 08:53:49 pm »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2016, 09:03:37 pm »
edit: I think I get how you read that wrong now. What I meant is that only 2% is ready for the job market whatsoever.

Then I wonder what kind of pre-requisites the nordic job market got.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2016, 09:53:02 pm »

Then I wonder what kind of pre-requisites the nordic job market got.

It's probably something IT related. Or language. I have yet to meet someone who got hired without knowing Danish :) May be on some high level jobs you can get away with English, but you will not be allowed to clean toilets on a train station at night, without speaking Danish.
And any more or less qualified job is out of the question, if you do not have a Danish paper confirming your qualification. I am not talking about working as a doctor or a pilot, i am talking about being a carpenter or a smith.
Personally i like this system, as it insures close to the same level of quality, regardless of who you are hiring.
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2016, 10:38:16 pm »
Personally i like this system, as it insures close to the same level of quality, regardless of who you are hiring.

Ironically, me too, but things are... different in reality, from what I've seen.

I think 2% seems like an exaggeration, even if every rules you described were enforced.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 22, 2016, 03:12:35 pm »
+1
Foreign educations are accepted of course, but only if they live up to Northwestern European standards, which they rarely do, among those 2% are people with remotely acceptable formal educations.

Reasons for the 98% can include lack of motivation, lack of sociability, cultural differences, no education or sub-par education, no Danish yet, no English (as Armpit says for high level jobs but also for example shop clerks in the bigger cities), trauma, sickness, age, handicap, criminality etc. the reaons can be many. Education and language being the foremost, I would guess, however language courses are free and mandatory. Remember, we are talking about asylum seekers here, not just citizens with an immigrant background (why I posted separate statistics for those).

And yes, as Armpit also writes, our strong labour unions have secured high standards of qualified and well-paid work, like the medieval trade guilds of old which they are a continuation of.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 03:46:00 pm by Angantyr »