Strategus > Strategus General Discussion

[Add-on] Strategus Tool Belt (STB)

<< < (26/26)

pogosan:

Butan:

--- Quote from: pogosan on December 29, 2017, 02:43:58 pm ---Could maybe inject some of the working code into strat itself when the update comes?

--- End quote ---

If someone wanted to do just that he has full authorization to. We were asked something along those lines a couple months ago and already gave green light but idk what happened behind the scene since then.

Butan:
I come with great news! Rejoice!

Chy, the beloved developer of the Tool Belt shall be back once more, and cook up some nasties on Strategus!
We will wait for the reset (in case more features are implemented, or the interface is changed, who knows...) before brainstorming and adapting the plug-in to the game, but you can be sure the tool will become fully operational again in the future, and probably will expand somewhat.

Completely off-topic but Chy just finished developing a indie game, if you're interested to check what he's done I'll leave a link to the steam store here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/676700/Heroes_of_Delum/

I can get some free keys since I helped the game a bit. Just PM me if you're into it. Just sharing the word :)

Imperious:

--- Quote from: Butan on January 19, 2018, 09:09:06 pm ---I come with great news! Rejoice!

Chy, the beloved developer of the Tool Belt shall be back once more, and cook up some nasties on Strategus!
We will wait for the reset (in case more features are implemented, or the interface is changed, who knows...) before brainstorming and adapting the plug-in to the game, but you can be sure the tool will become fully operational again in the future, and probably will expand somewhat.

Completely off-topic but Chy just finished developing a indie game, if you're interested to check what he's done I'll leave a link to the steam store here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/676700/Heroes_of_Delum/

I can get some free keys since I helped the game a bit. Just PM me if you're into it. Just sharing the word :)

--- End quote ---
P E R F E C T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version