Strategus > Strategus General Discussion

Small Theme Battle - VOTE FOR TIME

(1/7) > >>

Everkistus:
Original post: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,152403.0.html

--- Quote ---Alright, I got lots of whining from the big theme battle, so I'm going to take a break of those until I get back to my apartment (week or such). Turned out a lot of people weren't happy with the monks equip, but for some reason no one mentioned anything about it in the thread. However, I admit I bought too many sumpters D:

Anyway, this new theme battle will be a smaller one, with not as many tickets. Not as many people will be accepted as well. But please still vote. If you post here your favourite and your ingame nick, you have higher chances of getting into the battle! Theme suggestions are always welcome.

The options are:

--- Quote ---1.*Robocop vs Criminals. (tin can with a sword vs looters)

2.*snowball fight! (stones only)"

3.*axe-throwers vs turtles!"

4.*Looneytoons axes vs daggers!"

5.*xbow tincans vs bowmen in tights!"

6.*The Battle of Thermopylae (bottleneck with 3 huscarl shielded "spartans" vs mobs of "persians")"

7.*Iceage Mammoth hunt (1 or 2 plated chargers with full plate riders with steel shields turtling vs naked natives with darts)"

8.*Ladderpult Arena Extreme!"

9.*XP pyramid king of the hill! (ladders making a pyramid, the players will climb up and try to be the king of the hill)"

10.*7 samurai! (samurai protect peasants from bandit horsemen)"

11.*Civilian Sawhouse! (take on an old quake map, a "flag" must be carried across a field by naked peasants, guarded by 2 tank cavalry)"

12.*DESTROY THE TEMPLE! (high priests must defend a massive siege shield/ladder temple)"

13.*Ogre vs angry mob! (torches and pitchforks!)

14.*Boxing match! (helmet, gauntlets and boots only!)
--- End quote ---

Like you can see, a lot of these battles require coordination, not mindless spamming. That's the reason behind this new organization. There will be a codeword as well, but I'll announce it later. The only way you get into the battle is that you put the right codeword into your comment part. I've had too many people who have no idea what's going on in the last 2 battles.

If you want to contribute, you can send money and troops to Jameyyed Castle (check spoiler to see where it is). Both will be greatly appreciated, and I give my word that they will be only used for the cause of theme battles. I won't use all on one big theme battle, I'll rather have many smaller battles so we get a variety of themes covered.
(click to show/hide)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

--- End quote ---
You can continue the discussion about this here. The next theme battle thread will be posted only in here.

Hecur:
As i said i would preffer sugestion 13, because i want to see how shreck would get kicked his a**

Roran Hawkins:
Snowball fight is the best, we're in the right season for that.

Hecur:
ok snowball is also ok, but in my city there is no snow  :(

Thovex:
1.*Robocop vs Criminals. (tin can with a sword vs looters) this!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version