Author Topic: "Cologne sex attacks"  (Read 35104 times)

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: "Cologne sex attacks"
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2016, 08:38:43 pm »
+4
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Of course a person looking like that, working for a center-to-far left leaning journal does cry about how racist all the people blaming muslim men, or muslim culture, or islam are and tries to relativize the events. 
And he makes this about the general suppression and sexual violence towards women in europe. WHAT THE FUCK?

I always wish leftist are not serious when they write and say all this nonsense, because it can't be true that people being educated in this country can be that stupid, but obviously I am wrong.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2016, 08:41:48 pm »
+3
Found something to read for Warlord. I dare you to actually read it!

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/koeln-silvester-mob-und-gegenmob-kolumne-a-1070724.html

And my favourite part as quote:
But that's Lügenpresse, right? All lies and slander!!1!
People are in the face of very real aggression arguing for active, rational border control and for our governments to effectively enforce the law among this over-represented element of our criminal statistics. Hardly radical, and hardly controversial. I would say sensible.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 08:46:45 pm by Angantyr »

Offline WarLord

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2016, 08:45:01 pm »
+4
Border control, so racist!11

Wanting a government that protects its own citizens, so facist1!11

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2016, 09:09:40 pm »
+2
Yes, well, a lot of feminists and other -ists would say "stop using rapes to justify your racism" and "we women don't need men to protect us, stop treating us like we're weak." Those are the two common responses in "anti-racism" groups to migrant/arab rapes and white men showing their outrage.
I'm glad I don't read social media.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2016, 09:22:51 pm »
+1
3 pages only? Come on guys, I want more.

Remarkably, Heskey manages to make a point not completely devoid of any informational content:

But, if the public reaction to incidents such as this was proportional or rational* in the first place, would government or the media feel the need to babysit the public by skirting around certain things that they know will cause a shitstorm immediately in the heat of the moment once reported? Even with all the freedom of speech in the world a government at least has a responsibility to it's people to try and not incite pointless violence.

Personally I feel that this paternalist attitude does far more harm than good. Violence is "incited" (whatever that means) regardless, and people are going to fill in the blanks, considering that it must be the most interesting recent piece of news in a lot of European countries.

At least we have Rico prepped up for the kristallnacht. I'm torn on Warlord, although I feel he's not saying everything either.

Offline WarLord

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2016, 10:03:17 pm »
3 pages only? Come on guys, I want more.

Remarkably, Heskey manages to make a point not completely devoid of any informational content:

Personally I feel that this paternalist attitude does far more harm than good. Violence is "incited" (whatever that means) regardless, and people are going to fill in the blanks, considering that it must be the most interesting recent piece of news in a lot of European countries.

At least we have Rico prepped up for the kristallnacht. I'm torn on Warlord, although I feel he's not saying everything either.

I honestly don't know/understand what that means. Explain please?

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2016, 10:35:01 pm »
I honestly don't know/understand what that means. Explain please?

I don't know if you're prepping up for the kristallnacht as well.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2016, 10:56:54 pm »
+2
Guy in video is no immigrant, more a german with turkish parents (yes, I bet my ass he grew up in Germany, he has that kind of slang where he speaks turkish with his parents and german/turkish with everybody else). He kinda even sounds like telling a fake story to sound boss, that´s why the video doesn´t really startle me that much. I know these kind of guys very well, if that kind of shit would have really happened, he wouldn´t be boasting about it, he´d rather whisper it. The more they boast, the more it probably hasn´t happened that way, typical for them.

nevertheless, something similar may have happened (or, god forbid, did happen) somewhere, which was expectable, and the police should have been more present in that area.

i don't understand where this discussion is going
me neither

Offline WarLord

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2016, 10:57:13 pm »
+2
I don't know if you're prepping up for the kristallnacht as well.

lol, no. I'm to busy working 41 hours + overtime, hitting the gym 4-5 times a week, caring for my family and spending  time with my girlfriend and her family - which, btw, all have black or dark-brown hair, darker skin than me or any average German, because they are migrants/children of immigrants.
Large parts of her family aren't even living here anymore or didn't ever live here and still visit us regularly, and some of them that are permanently living here don't even have a german passport, so they are "foreigners" by the definition of the law.

So sorry to dissapoint you, but especially Molly. Warlord eventually marrying into a family of immigrants/non-germans  :P :D :mrgreen:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2016, 11:17:00 pm »
+1
But, if the public reaction to incidents such as this was proportional or rational* in the first place, would government or the media feel the need to babysit the public by skirting around certain things that they know will cause a shitstorm immediately in the heat of the moment once reported? Even with all the freedom of speech in the world a government at least has a responsibility to it's people to try and not incite pointless violence.
Like Kafein, I think this does far more harm than good. If the media and politicians had a proportional and rational approach I'd likely be saying the opposite things. Right now "rational and proportional" just gets ignored by both sides, and in fact you can't even start discussing what's proportional because the facts are being hidden and manipulated. It sucks that a lot of good people of Arab and other foreign descent are going to suffer as a consequence (and I'd stop skinheads from attacking an innocent Arab just like I'd stop Arabs from raping a girl), but the counter-reaction to overblown secretiveness is going to be just as overblown, only in the opposite direction.

All the hush-hush is achieving is a massive build up of anger, and if it keeps going the eventual backlash is going to be very over the top.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2016, 12:15:12 am »
+1
It does sound like retarded /thathappened boasting, but it is disturbing that is the sort of thing this guy found to bullshit about to seem like a big man to his mates. Oh yeah, we were gang rapping this chick, she was crying and fighting and shit, then we came all over and spit on her, we totally destroyed that hole, AND SHE WAS A VIRGIN BRO, A VIRGIN, it was sooo cool. And they're all like wooooowwww, that's so awesome Ahmed, you're such a badass! But did you fuck her in the ass? Asking the important questions here. This video is from around 2011 afaik. This sort of attitude towards western women from these immigrants isn't anything new.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2773
  • Infamy: 2906
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2016, 12:43:44 am »
+2
Disgusting. But mostly it makes me very, very sad.

No feelings here, probably because they've done something to person unknown to me and at this point my empathy for all the people on this Earth is a bit limited. However, if they done it in front of my eyes or to someone I care about, would go full Law Abiding Citizen on their asses with extra torture flavor. That's how people close to that girl should feel and all the people who are close to someone innocent who is getting hurt by monsters.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2016, 01:05:19 am »
+3
the longer it goes on without any real solution, the bigger hi.tler will get elected.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2016, 01:10:44 am »
the longer it goes on without any real solution, the bigger hi.tler will get elected.
Yep, someone will eventually get elected because of his anti-foreigner rhetoric.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2016, 01:31:44 am »
Anywhere that has more than a two-party system it may go as it did here in Denmark with the Danish People's Party; a nationalist party will have so much public support that the major parties will have to either cooperate with the party by forming a government coalition with it, in the process slightly dampening the support party's ideology, and/or by incorporating some of its policies into their own.

In or outside government DPP has held a lot of power over parliament the last 15 years, and is now the third largest party in the country.

Danish People's Party's stated goals are to protect the freedom and cultural heritage of the Danish people, including the family, the Monarchy and the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Denmark, to enforce a strict rule of law, to work against Denmark becoming a multi-ethnic society by limiting immigration and promoting cultural assimilation of admitted immigrants, to maintain a strong welfare system for those in need, and to promote entrepreneurship and economic growth by strengthening education and encouraging people to work, and to protect the environment and natural resources.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 01:36:16 am by Angantyr »