Author Topic: I ask you Europeans !  (Read 22078 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: I ask you Europeans !
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2015, 03:52:15 pm »
+3
I did not say that this would have not happened if we were more welcoming and tolerant. I simply think it is not right to say they are the ones who cause it.

U call me hypocritical? The whole world QQs now cuz 160 people died. I would never say that this is not fucking serious, but for example in ankara or beirut things are going shitty too, bit who cares about them?. It is fucking hypocritical to say that this is a serious issue if we dont care about those other things happening.. Oh and 2 mio die in the area IS is ruling. Can u even imagine how many people that would be?
How is it hypocritical? Why would the west care as much about what happens elsewhere? And places like Beirut being shitholes with tons of terrorist attacks is not news. It's news that Muslims have exported mass killing sprees to Paris as well.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2015, 04:01:48 pm »
Well ye that simply annoies me! Actually the whole news we have in the western world. U read about a policemen shooting a black person in the usa, but not about 140 victims in ankara..

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2015, 04:15:27 pm »
+5
Then maybe you should look harder, because every news outlet reported on the Ankara bombings.

If you mean people didn't care as much, that's because it's not in the west. Western news report primarily about things happening in the west, because things happening in the west interest people living in the west. Western people care more about things happening in the west. Is this logic still too hard to follow?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2015, 04:20:52 pm »
+7
do you squat tho

Since Slavic bodies have adopted a squatting position in the course of human evolution, I am unable to fight my natural slav instincts and so my legs occasionally involuntarily bend. I see no shame in submitting to my nature - I think of my homies in Baksitogorsk, how they still squat next to Lenin's monument, surrounded by plastic 2l beer bottles and sun flower seeds - and as a bitter tear rolls down my capitalist-enslaved face, lips silently move along with dear words: "ах бля.. какие же вы все суки!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2015, 05:21:52 pm »
lmao wtf is going on in this thread.

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rainbow
  • IRC nick: Jewianna
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2015, 05:30:57 pm »
I have opened this thread to argue what is going on in the rest of the world and what is coming to your own countries but i just decided to join ISIS to chop off your dicks(obvious that you are thinking with it) instead of beheading...
you are as sick minded as ISIS militants !

thats my last post in this thread, your curses about my nation, my country's religion, our development, armenian genocide (oberyn just search for french violance in Algeria !), aptalturk, kebab etc. will be unreplied..

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2015, 05:31:43 pm »
+1
Well ye that simply annoies me! Actually the whole news we have in the western world. U read about a policemen shooting a black person in the usa, but not about 140 victims in ankara..

You know, there are people who became happy when people died in Ankara, Suruç , Diyarbakır etc. because they supported something they didn't like, that can be supporting HDP, being Kurdish , being communist etc etc... Tbh, if some AKP fans ever get blown up , I won't feel SUPER sad.

I understand how the rest of the world show support to France throught internet etc. and not to Turkey or Lebenon or the rest. It is because, even our very own people don't care about deaths of other citizens.

Yesterday I wanted to take a look at news and the header was like "Eiffel Tower is closed to visiting due to the attacks." I mean, this TV Channel didn't make a single fucking reporting about Ankara bombings, and want us to worry about visitors of Eiffel Tower?

You see, this is the part which makes me angry - And probably Reyiz too - , our own people, make more news about Paris, than Ankara. This is exactly why Erdoğan succeeded . This is exactly why Turkey can't be saved.

Another example ;

Past 2 weeks, there was martial law declared in Silvan,Diyarbakır. Around 15 civilians died. Guess how many "major" TV channels made news about people getting killed by police? That's right.Zero.

But in a place like Paris , you can't just put pressure on media, the word will travel , and everyone will know about it in a matter of hours.

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2015, 05:31:58 pm »
+6
I identify my self as a non-stamp collector.

More seriously, it seems to me that atheist and christians in Europe cared more about the burden of people in the world than any other part of the world (for the best or the worst). Who took refugees flying persecution, Europe or Saudi Arabia and Quatar? Who created human rights? Who's collecting money for Tsunami, earth quake be it in Haiti, Pakistan, or South Asia? Who's giving money to Human right watch group and Medecins sans frontiere and engaging themselves in humanitarian groups sometimes at the perile of their life? Ofc It's not only Westerners but they make up for a huge part of those. And even if those organisations are in the end sometimes messing things up or have a bit too much of a "colonialist POV", I think people working in them have good intentions.

Yet so few times did I heard a sunni muslims complain about a persecution that was made upon another group than sunni muslim.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 05:48:01 pm by ecorcheur_brokar »
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2015, 05:45:08 pm »
But I ask you Europeans(Christians) ! Millions died in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, East Turkistan, Turkey, Lebanon... Have you used any of these flags in your fb profile ? instagram ? youtube ?  Have you weeped after the drown syrian baby in the turkish shore trying to migrate from turkey to greece ?

In the Netherlands we did weep for that baby. The kid's photo of him lying in the sad was on front page news.
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2015, 06:23:15 pm »
Armpit Sweat's post was great and I agree with nearly everything he said.

But.. in essence he's making the same point as Oberyn? Those who don't want to respect western culture and values should gtfo.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2015, 06:28:41 pm »
+4
But.. in essence he's making the same point as Oberyn? Those who don't want to respect western culture and values should gtfo.

Yeah, although I find most of Oberyn's comments obnoxious, the part about getting the fuck out is justified. Hell, I have a fucking uncle living in Germany. Seeing him going full snackbar while enjoying the fruits that country gave him and raising his little kids as anti-European snackbars drives me insane. It is plain unacceptable.

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2015, 07:04:05 pm »
+1
There are some things 2 people can disagree on that still allow them to have a conversation representing their viewpoints. If you flat-out think they're the same

Of course that Oberyn's and Armpit's posts aren't the same and I do agree with Flockula that Oberyn's posts are obnoxious (though also kinda hilarious) and wouldn't be allowed in any civilised discussion (but since when these forums are civilised? It's more like melee version of 4chan). Still, the point they're making isn't the same?

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2015, 08:19:29 pm »
+3
Nothing in Armpit Sweat's post suggested he was anti-immigration, provided the migrants are willing to share values and be respectful of certain traditions. And that this should be universal regardless of religion, origin or skin colour. That does not seem to be the angle Oberyn goes for.

But is Oberyn against any immigration? After all he says he's not worried about other religions and other groups of people. And it's hard to argue that among muslims disrespect for some core values of the western world is more common than among other minorities.

To me it's mostly theoretical discussion, since in Poland problem of immigration exists only in media (and is totally blown out of proportion by right wing politicians), but I think that SoO is right

That culture of violence and oppression (of women) should not be tolerated on Western soil. We cannot keep having isolated communities that keep brewing such acts inside our countries. When in Rome do as the Romans do. That means you either accept the laws of the land you're inhabiting or you gtfo. (...) Muslim or not, doesn't matter. It comes down to what kind of group identity (if any) they are going to adapt once they get in. And that's the most humane thing to do for the ones who truly want to get away from real oppression.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2015, 09:37:26 pm »
+3
Of course that Oberyn's and Armpit's posts aren't the same and I do agree with Flockula that Oberyn's posts are obnoxious (though also kinda hilarious) and wouldn't be allowed in any civilised discussion (but since when these forums are civilised? It's more like melee version of 4chan). Still, the point they're making isn't the same?

I think it would be very sad if this forum was more controlled (looking at you Karasu, I haven't forgotten my superb head-in-the-sand-boy-doge-meme thing, even if I don't know if you closed it personally). We might lose people like Oberyn who despite his relentlessly aggressive rhetoric, obnoxiously flamboyant prose and hair-trigger impulses, actually participates in the discussion. Unlike say Vovka or Berenger who are nothing but noise.

armenian genocide (oberyn just search for french violance in Algeria !)

Ah, finally, the Piok defense. I was expecting that.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2015, 09:46:49 pm »
But is Oberyn against any immigration?

I don't think Oberyn is against Christian immigration, but the problem is the Muslims coming in killed them all already.