Off Topic > General Off Topic

The series thread

(1/60) > >>

Vexus:
Dunno if there is/was a thread for non anime series so why not make one instead of individual threads?

Now that most series (That I watch at least) are restarting, what are you watching?

Me:

The Flash - Well, it certainly started with some action.... I don't want to spoil anything but, eh.... It honestly started bland.
Agents of S.h.i.e.l.d - Watched first episode, and it's starting good so far.
Big Bang Theory - Okayish but since I watched it all I'm going to keep on going.
Fear The Walking Dead - It's pace is very very very very slow but we shall see.
Walking Dead - Next week.
Grimm - On the 30th so still far.
Vampire Diaries(Gay I know)/The Originals(Much better than Vampire Diaries) - On Friday.

And that's it, until other series I watch restart.

Kafein:
The early Mentalist seasons were much better than the late ones.

Vexus:

--- Quote from: Kafein on October 07, 2015, 10:42:04 pm ---The early Mentalist seasons were much better than the late ones.

--- End quote ---

I used to love watching that.

The main character was always amusing.

Leshma:
http://forum.melee.org/general-off-topic/tv-shows-you're-currently-watching/

Thing cRPG forumites hate the most: Search

--- Quote ---Vampire Diaries(Gay I know)
--- End quote ---

Seen this on TV couple of times, ain't bad as I expected it to be. Seen worse shit. Not that I would ever d/l it and watch on my PC.

Leshma:
I'm anti TV-show fggt but recently I got hooked into it so here it goes:

Forever (canceled) - S01 was just lovely. Nice characters and general atmosphere. Procedural but nicely done. Wish they continue it somehow.
Dark Matter - it is utter crap, production values are super low, ship rendering is better done in Derek Smart games. But I've watched S01 and kinda want to continue. Main premise is incredibly cheap but I can swallow it. Very watchable even though you feel bad day after.
Firefly (10th annual re-watch) - best sci-fi show ever, nothing else comes close imho
The Strain - this crap is a lot like Dark Matter. Production is piss poor but story is somewhat interesting so I'm still keeping with it. Funnily enough this is best vampire themed show atm, even though it is trashy.
Fear the Walking Dead - seen S01, satisfied in the end. However, I would prefer they do not continue it. Wished same would happen to Walking Dead but they made at least five more seasons which makes no fucking sense. Whole point of zombie genre is to show despair of survivors, not to see them building militia and some sort of resistance. No way to win that fight. Also slowest paced show if I've ever seen one.
Narcos - seen pilot so far, very good show. Quality. But I'm not into it for some reason. Sick of drug dealers and their world.
Mr Robot - pure bundle of sticksry this is. Starts strong, devolves into utter crap. Makes no sense no matter how you see it. Strong performance by some actors and thats it. Main story arc is rubbish.
Hannibal - this TV show is very special, it's not for everyone. S02 has the best finale in any show I've seen so far and in general is one motherfucker of quality season. Actor performances are very strong, but sometimes they tend to go too far which makes it kinda funny at times. Too much talking in riddles and smarty pants chat. Very brutal show, not everybody have stomach for it. Original movies pale in comparison and even Dexter feels like child cartoon when compared to it.
True Detective - S01 is epic, but I liked S02. It is different. And its quality, production wise. Better than rubbish that is going on other TV stations. Wish they named it differently, then it would avoid comparison with S01.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version