Author Topic: Context is Key  (Read 6028 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Context is Key
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2015, 09:10:47 pm »
+1
I should start by saying I must have been drunk because I don't remember posting this thread.
I don't even know what I could have been expecting with this thread, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Can we just end the thread here? This is perfect.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2015, 09:20:29 pm »
+1
Gdi Jeade, just look at what you've done... all because you felt the need to imbibe last night. Are you happy now? ARE YOU?!?!

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2015, 09:21:40 pm »
Can we just end the thread here? This is perfect.
░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄░░░░░░░░░   
░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄░░░░░
░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█░░░░
░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█░░░
▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█░░
▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒█░
▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▐
▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░
▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀░░
▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2015, 09:28:49 pm »
Why do people rag on christians and Old testament when a real Christian is supposed to not follow the old testament other than as a guide for knowing who the messiah is.

Otherwise you're just being anti-Semitic against Jews as that's their religious holy book. :lol:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2015, 09:34:31 pm »
+1
Because it's the same unchanging omnipotent pillar of morality doing the immoral acts as it is in the new testament.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2015, 02:10:11 am »
+1

Most my family grew up in this area, and some are "members" of the church.
At early age of 18 my family cut ties with my two brothers, and indoctrinated me into the circle.
I grew up normally, just like everyone else... going thru the kindergarden, basic school, mid school to college finally ended up at the university with several degree's in diffrent fields of psychology.
Once my study were completed, my life changed. The church put me forward as a candidate, and taught me the teaching of people ranging from the likes of Madame Blavatsky, Quan Judge, Matsu Basho, Steiner and others.
Thruout the years ive grown very successful in my life, always been wealthy and healthy enough to meet my requirements and goals by implementing the teachings. We've been able to "steer" communities and the scale of bovis value's to maintain the land, and keep stress levels down in the nearby areas thru meditation ,rituals or simple by political guidance. Having the area be very pleasant for anyone to live in, with open schools and bursting with culture.
My religion is none profit, and fits in modern society perfectly.. by applying technology, reason and specific knowledge.

There is a thing such as Light and Darkness, Evil and Good, Ying and Yang most religions are right about that.
But it depends on how you use it. Light can be cleansing and healing, but light can also expose all the dust and filth around a person and reveal certain information to the one shining the light. This way it is very easy to manipulate other people, since you know more about them, then they do themselves in most cases. ( Imaging sitting in a dark room, having an interrogation light shining on you, revealing particles of dust in the air around you..visible to those interested.)
So.. light can be used for dark purposes, but one can also penetrate darkness by using light. Both can be used in order to reveal. Be wary of people that preach about holding the light, or the opposite, most likely they are trapped themselves.
Light and Dark go hand in hand, and are both tools for us to use... in assistance towards the Rapture.

Fight between God and the Devil, Light and Darkness, certain branches in politics, or TV Media etc and the overall illusion of struggle/conflict/meaningful/relevance of these are there to keep "common" plebs occupied and given a sense of freedom in choice and own "direction", so "we" dont have to deal with them interfering. They need to be kept occupied, well fed, and showered with useles trinkets, such as a new Android phone six times a year or a new CoD... to make them think their lives have a purpose and meaning. Everything that has a belly can be tamed and controlled, and used for our ends.
Quote "It has served us well, this myth of Christ" Pope Leo X.

If you take a closer look at the picture above, you might notice wich occult order i belong to. But after all, we all belong and are effected by it in our daily lives, the only difference is that a small percentage is aware of this and is willing to accept it. You see the eye watching you? as you are caught below it, in our cobwebs. (displayed on the windows, above the door)
Not all religions are bad, some like mine are very beneficial and cannot be missed in technological accelerated controlled cultures. Some people just want to be caughtin our webs and told what to do, we make up a meaning of life for them,they are content.
In the occult, the higher on astral planes you travel, the more ideas for 3rd dimension technology and possibilities are revealed. Wich is why spirituality and technology are inseparable, and come down to the same thing. Something the majority of people has not caught up with yet, or flee for the unknown and lock themselves in their left hemisfeer of the brain... and use literally half a brain for their "reason" and  "common sense" while they squander away their intuition and creativity flow from the right hemisfeer.

There is no free will. There is no salvation. There is only your paved path and judgement of your essence. Some are doomed to be recycled.
Keep doing what your doing, we need the economy to complete our doom machine before the 21th of september deadline. The purpose will be revealed soon.
Its all staged by the ONE and only higher being, thats learns from us in a way as we learn by observing insect colonies.
(click to show/hide)
If you resist, it will be a waste of your time spend here.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 07:47:55 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2015, 07:57:44 am »
+3

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2015, 08:29:35 am »
+2
As Daniel Dennett once said, "I listen to all these complaints about rudeness and intemperateness, and the opinion that I come to is that there is no polite way of asking somebody: have you considered the possibility that your entire life has been devoted to a delusion?"
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2015, 09:18:59 am »
+3
posting in quality thread

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2015, 09:36:03 am »
+3

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2015, 06:31:04 pm »
+1

You see the motive of the cobweb again, in wich our former queen is standing in the middle of, awaiting her prey? giving orders to the people that keep you occupied with bullshit? (Same motive as the windows of the church had)

Seperation of politics and state was never true, WE are still in charge! WE simply removed YOU from politics and power.
We decide how much allowance you get, to play around with you're "Science Experiments for kids playbox"
WE are benevolent, it only makes sense to have the capable "people" in charge.

Read you're mainstream books, read your controlled internet wikipedia, have you're discussions about the nonsense you read, spread the bullshit by quoting other poeple that think they know. Show off how smart you are, by simply learning and repeating what others have said/written. Show off, how well you mastered using half a brain.. be a wicker man for the masses.
Imitate like monkeys. Be occupied within rigid thinking, and our set devices.

You cannot live in a world without religion. You're world is religion, in every concept of you're daily life.
Even in this CRPG game.. we are all at the mercy of a Donkey god. The coding is like Genesis... without it, nothing would exist.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 07:34:30 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2015, 06:35:06 pm »
are you sure

like everyone else  :P

As Daniel Dennett once said, "I listen to all these complaints about rudeness and intemperateness, and the opinion that I come to is that there is no polite way of asking somebody: have you considered the possibility that your entire life has been devoted to a delusion?"

Perhaps one day, we shall invite you Xant!

Someday is coming.
Your legacy is defined.
Are you a master?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 06:52:04 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2015, 07:55:31 pm »
+2
like everyone else  :P

Perhaps one day, we shall invite you Xant!

Someday is coming.
Your legacy is defined.
Are you a master?
Don't ask stupid fucking questions. Of course I'm the master.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2015, 08:49:46 pm »
Don't ask stupid fucking questions. Of course I'm the master.
The question is not mine. The haiku was meant to be an inner question for the one reading, in selfreflecting purposes. Do not let your mind be clouded by profanity Xant, swearing is for the plebs, your above that.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 08:53:33 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2015, 09:03:22 pm »
+1
My above that what now?