Author Topic: #NeverForget1915  (Read 4413 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: #NeverForget1915
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2015, 10:39:25 am »
+2
Meanwhile in Ukraine vol.2

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2015, 09:15:54 am »
If you think the only reason I'm pissed about the armenian genocide is because of your usual transparent double standards, you're even dumber than I thought. I've written and raged at length about the armenian genocide and turkish propaganda before, on these very forums even! I've also done the same about ww2 actions of Japan against the chinese. Hmmmm, what do these two things have in common? It's almost as if there is some connecting thread linking these two historical events, despite being separated by decades and half a world. It's almost as if I had some strong moral convinctions regarding historical massacre of people based on purely ethnic/cultural/racial characteristics, and the complete abdication of collective guilt or even responsability when it is clearly due. But no, that makes no sense. As a modern westerner, any claim of moral indignation towards a non-western country I may have is obviously based on the latest outrage du jour spoonfed to me by my corporate masters, in order to make me feel "cool" and "hip" and "morally superior". And that's generously accepting your assumptions, which you could have no fucking idea about. Do you understand that there was a very large diaspora of armenian descendents to Europe and America, largely integrated and no longer culturally linked to their old language perhaps, but still descendents? Do you ever reread the shit you write, and maybe feel just an inkling of shame for how fucking stupid it is?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 09:19:15 am by Oberyn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • Renown: 882
  • Infamy: 329
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2015, 09:40:00 am »
Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... *unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh.... easy.....

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2015, 09:52:07 am »
Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... *unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh.... easy.....

You forgot the most essential, an accompanying gif and the closing line "Heh, nothin personnel, kid".

(I couldn't find one of a fat guy, a katana and the essential fedora. I thought it'd be easy)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 10:09:21 am by Oberyn »