Author Topic: #NeverForget1915  (Read 4416 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 715
  • Infamy: 2008
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: #NeverForget1915
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2015, 02:29:44 am »
Because they couldn't.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2015, 10:06:47 am »
Armenia + Russia + Greece + Kurds make an alliance and Armenia with support from Russia invades Turkey from the East and Greece with support from Russia invades from the West and retakes Constantinople and Kurds invade from the South and parts of the East and then split up Anatolia.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1221
  • Infamy: 828
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2015, 02:20:08 pm »
Not sure should I close this topic or not. Seems like we have some angry, brainwashed people around here. Based on reaction of Turkish youth, I'm fairly certain this issue won't be resolved for at least another 100 years.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2015, 02:35:59 pm »
resolved for at least another 100 years.

Not the way you want it to be resolved, apperently :D

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2015, 02:55:22 pm »
+2
Brainwashed? Why, thank you.

As for the reactions, you have to understand that there are avid Tardogan worshippers with heavily nationalistic perspectives among the Turkish crowd of this game. You most probably stumbled upon them ingame. And the reaction you got was extremely normal. It wasn't like you were going to see them replying to you here though. And the few Turks who have replied, including yours truly, haven't actually furiously denied anything. Seems like you and some others insist on not getting it, but that is the truth.

But that is the fate one meets when you write a long tall wall of text, isn't it? It either gets skipped or is read selectively.

Late edit: Also, thanks a ton Brokar. Yours was the single most meaningful, understanding and conciliatory reply in this thread.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 03:11:04 pm by Daunt_Flockula »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 342
  • Infamy: 2662
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2015, 04:10:24 pm »
You mention Erdogan all the time, like he is at fault for everything. Let me remind you, Turkey has been denying Armenian genocide for 100 years, to the point where it is illegal to talk about it.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2015, 04:30:03 pm »
You mention Erdogan all the time, like he is at fault for everything. Let me remind you, Turkey has been denying Armenian genocide for 100 years, to the point where it is illegal to talk about it.

ya and yet nobody has given a single fuck about the damn thing until now, henceforth Erdogan is the leading individual, and currently to blame for the denial, so fuck off Leshman.  Everything is illegal in Turkey, whats new, so of course he is to blame.

Im tired of hearing about it, never has this been some sort of issue, i never heard fucking Kim Kardashian for the past 20 years talking about the genocide, yet all of a sudden here she comes, out in full support, bandwagoning, yet never gave a single fuck about it before, i bet you she didnt even know.  Just like the majority of the world didnt know or care until it was force fed upon them by the media and everyone else.  They arent going to admit it, so who cares, if you know it happened, the whole world knows it happened, then its all that matters.  If we are going to push this incident over a yearly mile marker, then i want all the other genocides thrown in the street with dumbass marches in my country for no explicable reason.  We should maybe burn the other half of Baltimore for the wrong deaths of some Armenians, it seems to be a cool way to push views atm in my country, im sure Armenians are a minority right?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 652
  • Infamy: 1882
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2015, 04:43:55 pm »
Nobody giving a fuck until last 10 years or so is partly to blame on you guys.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2015, 04:57:36 pm »
Dear Leshma, I understand how bored you are and what kind of urge constantly strikes you to create threads like this. Yet you could at least pay bare minimum attention and start fucking reading more carefully wouldn't you? It was truly a great mistake to even consider replying to one of your threads of heated tantrum, but I made that mistake already. Pointless shit is all I have been served so far. Get a hike already. I am done with this thread of yours.

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2015, 05:39:25 pm »
yeah fuck you for not supporting genocide

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2015, 06:36:39 pm »
+1
And in no-way a genocide recognition should be endorsed on another country, this is just counter-productive. It puts the accused country in a stance of defence that will only strengthen nationalism and in terms negationism.

I disagree. Genocides are not recognized based on whatever the country where it happened says. Crimes against humanity do not work like that. If Turkey wants to take the recognition of the Armenian genocide as a blame against Turkey, then Turkey is acting retarded.

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2015, 06:58:35 pm »
I'm not saying we shouldn't recognize the genocide. It is good that everyone knows in the west that armenians were persecuted and killed as it is always good when people know how history happened. I think it is great that a lot of countries in Europe have recognized it but they did it for the wrong reasons (to keep turkey away) and that's to blame.

What I'm saying is that it is stupid to force the turkish governement to recognize the genocide as nothing good will come of this enforced recognition:
-The turks will feel humiliated for this imposed opinion and will react in the opposite direction.
-It will justify in their eyes the persecution of armenians. Because in their heads it will be like: "if armenians are so supported in the west, they must be pro-westerner as young-turks suspected it."
-If the governement recognize the genocide due to international pressure but stays internally entiled to its opinion. There will never be any debate inside Turkey, the turks will never grab the concept of genocide and will keep their opinion that there never was any genocide.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 07:02:33 pm by ecorcheur_brokar »
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2015, 07:51:25 pm »
I just tried to read the OP for the first time and ;

Records show that during this “Turkification”campaign government squads also kidnapped children, converted them to Islam and gave them to Turkish families. In some places, they raped women and forced them to join Turkish “harems” or serve as slaves. Muslim families moved into the homes of deported Armenians and seized their property.

Dude, what on earth are you talking about?

I mean, does that seem to make sense to you? I am trying to see it from your perspective , but considering that harem is a 17 18th century thing, and everyone in the Empire except the Sultan are considered as slaves , it seems pretty bullshit.
I have never denied the death marches , killing 7 armenians to get in Heaven, leaving the prisoners without food or water. Only a liar or a retard could  deny it. But the term "genocide" is used when you just destroy them without a normal reason, only acting with hatred.But back then , Armenian militias were ambushing generals, rich people and were plundering villages for over 50 years ( this is the part which nobody sees ) , meaning tensions slowly risen between Turks and Armenians for a long time. Here is the quote from the only Armenian guy in cRPG who kept playing dtv " Seeing my grandmother crying like that was so sad " oh , how about turkish grannies? Are they sitting on their back and laughing and saying " suck it noobz" ? I think not.
If someone says to me "armenians were completely innocent and turks came murdered and raped" then proves it, i would be so grateful.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2015, 08:03:27 pm »
Page 3, I still fail to see how a Leshma is related to all of this...

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2015, 08:06:21 pm »
Turks whining endlessly about "colonialism" and "imperialism" of the west  (the literal justification of why they should be allowed to immigrate endlessly in as many numbers as they want to european countries) crying about how no one should care about the armenian genocide and it's all in the past, lol.