Author Topic: [Ban]Quatal The Grey.  (Read 829 times)

Offline Celduin_Nienna

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None.
  • Game nicks: Battle_Angel_Arqa
[Ban]Quatal The Grey.
« on: August 31, 2014, 12:29:39 pm »
Playing on EU1 at 11:25 on 31st August 2014.

I accidentally hit my team mate Quatal the Grey. I immediately said "Sorry."

He turned round and slashed me twice deliberately with his two handed sword and killed me.

http://postimg.org/image/6hghjug6j/
A sword has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with swords.

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex
Re: [Ban]Quatal The Grey.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 12:51:38 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved
2. Name of offending character(s)
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
6. Multiple Screenshots
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Celduin_Nienna

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 01:04:25 pm »
Dont be funking pedantic. I have clearly given sufficient information for an admin to be able to make a decision.
A sword has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with swords.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 01:18:06 pm »
''To make it easier for you and us to deal with ban requests, and give out fair bans in a timely fashion, every ban request must contain all the following points in order.
Failure to fill out the form will most likely lead to a rejected ban request.''

If you want someone banned, then follow the ban request form. It is there for a reason.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Celduin_Nienna

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 01:41:23 pm »
I have already fulfilled all the reasonable criteria.

1. The name of my character is clearly shown in the screenshot and on my Forum Information.
2. I have named the offending character.
3. The Time, date and the server.
4. A written description of what happened.
5. How the funk should I know why Quatal the Grey decided to turn round and deliberately kill me. Cos hes an idiot? I don't know. Work it out for yourself. Personally I don't give a funk what his reasons were I just know it was a deliberate TK and thats bannable.
6. You want me to post a screen of my character lieing dead on the floor as well as a screen of the chat logs? Or should I post multiple screens of the same chat log?
7. Everyone on EU 1 no doubt saw what happened. But you all know no-one cares if someone TK's some one else unless it happens to them. Why do I need to bring witness's when it clearly shows what happened in the chat log.

Like i said. I already provided sufficient information. What your complaining cos I didnt write it in a numbered bullet point order? Stop being bloody pedantic. Thank you. :)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 01:44:37 pm by Celduin_Nienna »

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 01:46:44 pm »
I have already fulfilled all the reasonable criteria.

1. The name of my character is clearly shown in the screenshot and on my Forum Information.
2. I have named the offending character.
3. The Time, date and the server.
4. A written description of what happened.
5. How the funk should I know why Quatal the Grey decided to turn round and deliberately kill me. Cos hes an idiot? I don't know. Work it out for yourself. Personally I don't give a funk what his reasons were I just know it was a deliberate TK and thats bannable.
6. You want me to post a screen of my character lieing dead on the floor as well as a screen of the chat logs? Or should I post multiple screens of the same chat log?
7. Everyone on EU 1 no doubt saw what happened. But you all know no-one cares if someone TK's some one else unless it happens to them. Why do I need to bring witness's when it clearly shows what happened in the chat log.

Like i said. I already provided sufficient information. What your complaining cos I didnt write it in a numbered bullet point order? Stop being bloody pedantic. Thank you. :)

WE dont care if that guy gets banned or not,we are just trying to help you.So please STOP calling us pedantic,in the end,we dont care.
Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Celduin_Nienna

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 03:15:00 pm »

WE dont care if that guy gets banned or not,we are just trying to help you.So please STOP calling us pedantic,in the end,we dont care.

Yep, no worries. Thanks for the advice. :)

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 04:23:11 pm »
Stop being bloody pedantic. Thank you. :)

"Pedantic"? Rules are the same for everyone - next time use the ban request form or get out.

Quatal banned for 1 day for teamkilling, as a long time player you should know the rules by now.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.