Author Topic: diary of a dead man  (Read 139 times)

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
diary of a dead man
« on: May 21, 2013, 07:50:32 pm »
Dear diary,

One week has past now. I finally could fine a quiet place, the time and the safety to write something. The first days weren’t so bad, the guys in suits did not take action yet; they just watched, waiting for the best moment.

On the fifth day of my retirement from the sinister and dark world of games the hell broke loose. I found myself alone on the streets around midnight when it happened. It was suspiciously quiet I felt the absence of their shadows around every corner, their cold eyes following me from the shades. I should have known.
The cRPG maffia had been following me all around, waiting for the right moment. They had found it and decided to strike out, give the innocent peasants the next morning something to remember, a painting with my intestines, my brains as finishing touch, signed with my blood.

chadz.

If I had been a twohanded bundle of sticks in the life I had decided to leave behind, I wouldn’t have been here to tell it, I wouldn’t have noticed to movement behind me. When my roflcopter senses started tangling, my agiwhore instinct took over and I ran. I kept running until I dropped and couldn’t move anymore. Damn polls. Luckily the autoblock worked.

15/05/2013 it’s about 4 o’ clock in the morning

--------------------------------------------------------

Diary,
I don’t think I can hold out any longer, they always manage to track me. I’m starting to get desperate and fear for my life every time I breathe. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to hear the building that I found shelter in moving around me. It’s like the walls are closing in, whispering, shouting at me. I just know that they are trying to warn the men in suits.
17/05/2013 I don’t know what time it is, I just woke up

It’s dark and there is no moon

-------------------------------------------------------

Diary,
Everything seems calm now. I believe I lost them, shortly. I am going to go where they least expect it, home. I believe I can get home tomorrow. I’m far away from home, but I’m still in my motherland, Germany. Yesterday, I called home. My little sister answered the phone, I could hear one of our two cats meow in the background. I couldn’t say anything, I just put down the payphone and started crying. I collapsed. When I managed to get myself back up, the sun was going under already. I found a bridge for shelter and ate a sandwich and an apple. A nice man had given me them.

19/05/2013 The sun is under for a while already
I have to wake up early tomorrow

-------------------------------------------------------

Diary,
I lost reason to live; I arrived at my parental home yesterday and waited for the darkness to come out. I entered by the backdoor, our key was always under the mat. It was still there and while emotions went crazy on my body, I opened the door.
When I stepped into the living room, I noticed the floor was a little slippery. It smelled quite weird too. Not like home.
I reached for the light.

They had been there, they had signed the house. They had known I would return. The whole family was there. Father had tried to defend them, but his arrows had turned out to be useless. They had hugged each other tightly, while they had been sliced into pieces one by one. The cuts were from a sharp blade, the men in suits had prepared their blades. They even had taken the time to destroy our weapon racks and every door in the house. The only sight of life were the two cats. I found them in the basement, they were near dead. Meow had left his signature. The rape had left nothing of their anus and they could only still cough up blood. Their meows were no more.

A man once said: “One can only leave cRPG in a body bag”

I lost the track of the days. I believe I’m on the run for two weeks now
The man was right.

(click to show/hide)