Strategus > Strategus General Discussion

Guide: How to Strategus as a Lone-Wolf

<< < (2/13) > >>

Arthur_:
you could add some things here from

http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-general-discussion/strategus-4-faq/

Uther Pendragon:
Its mostly numbers and formulas, + stuff thats not really usefull for new players, but yeah I added some of FAQ to my guide already, also I noticed that I skipped S&D topic completely visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ronin:
I have a question about quick march, what happens if you chase a party and use quick march. The quick march lasts for 500 minutes, but the battle preperation is 24 hours. So what happens exactly?

Uther Pendragon:

--- Quote from: Ronin on April 04, 2013, 10:22:59 pm ---I have a question about quick march, what happens if you chase a party and use quick march. The quick march lasts for 500 minutes, but the battle preperation is 24 hours. So what happens exactly?

--- End quote ---

After those 500 minutes, you'll have exhaustion for next 500 minutes that reduces your speed by half (?), so its only reasonable to use it if you need to run away from something/get to the safety fast.

Battle preparation has no effect on quick march, it'll just end, turn into exhaustion, which will also end and it'll be all back to normal

Jarold:
Nice guide I actually might get into strategus now!

Oh damn I guess I tried starting out earlier...got me a lot of ticks....the question is can I supply a big army?

Is there an upkeep cost on equipment or troops i'm wondering?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version