Strategus > Strategus General Discussion

How to prepare for strategus fights

<< < (2/6) > >>

Casimir:
nooo now we loose strat

Segd:

--- Quote from: Casimir on February 18, 2013, 11:11:02 pm ---nooo now we loose strat

--- End quote ---
DRZ experts already studying this mighty knowledge to get crucial advantage over the infidels!  :twisted:
UIF shall prevail, comrades!

kinngrimm:
 :lol: i dont really think here is anything in it the UIf wouldnt know already or wouldnt have perfected on their own already. It is just that the new guys don't know often these things and therefor they may fuck up hours of grinding troops and equipment. That then makes my heart bleed.

Erasmas:
Wow, Kinngrimm, are you preparing a Master thesis on that topic??? Nicely done  :D

kinngrimm:

--- Quote from: Erasmas on February 19, 2013, 02:08:55 am ---Wow, Kinngrimm, are you preparing a Master thesis on that topic??? Nicely done  :D

--- End quote ---
no just tired of repeating myself over and over and over again and again and again =)
So i will use this also for other new factions to give it to them for introduction =)
Most of the things i do for strat are about efficeny ... i know typical german ^^
But hey i got only that much time and everything which reduces overhead gets me more time to play in the end the game right.

Actually i could post just my pm's to several faction leaders and i would create a complete compendium of strategus ^^
I wrote this down in one go, without much thinking, that shows me how often i had to repeat it already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version