Author Topic: everything happends with delay  (Read 857 times)

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
everything happends with delay
« on: February 02, 2013, 02:22:41 pm »
+1
one second i am moving freely and in other i see cav slashing me and i am dead or i am blocking overhead,sword  miss me and i am falling down on ground dead. Or i press attack ,then block and istead i see block animation attack starts.
I can't play like this. Ping is normal,fps is ok but i see everything  too late.

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
Re: everything happends with delay
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 11:49:23 am »
+1
Let me enlight you...turn off that WSE crap and play on normal cRPG,no lags,no glitches,no bugs,even tho everytime I enter server it say something like "you might expirience glitches" well that's A LIE,they just want you to play that shit WSE and I won't...for a long,long time
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 08:34:17 am »
Yesterday it happened to me alot, but was funny couple times cuz when i tried to block there was some odd swing that got enemy killed :p But yeh ive been calling WSE2 a glitch expander cuz for real it seems to bring in some odd laggy things, sometimes i get hit even tho there isnt anyone swinging near me :/ Ive been using it a month now in row and thinking of returning back cuz i really didnt have any problems w/o it, atleast not the samekinda that ive been experiencing with it. And im not 100% sure, but weve (in our mumble channel) seen couple times that a player that was like 5-10 meters away or was not even swinging at the time enemy got killed but still it shows him as the killer, seen this happen only in the last two or three months.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 04:22:44 pm »
Let me enlight you...turn off that WSE crap and play on normal cRPG,no lags,no glitches,no bugs,even tho everytime I enter server it say something like "you might expirience glitches" well that's A LIE,they just want you to play that shit WSE and I won't...for a long,long time

Works great for me. I don't have these issues, therefore the issue must be YOU  :lol:
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline brockssn

• Baron
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 182
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 04:39:05 pm »
Works great for me. I don't have these issues, therefore the issue must be YOU  :lol:

I have lots of issues with the client like most people

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 05:18:12 pm »
it is terrible i was able to play at everything at max now i lowered all to minimum to get steady 100 fps. They totaly ruined wse2 just because some people wasn't able to use it.
First version was the best,after it it gets worse by every patch.
I can't play on eu7 and hre server,lag is terrible and my fps and ping are normal.

Offline Dalhi

• Earl
  • Renown: 415
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dalhi
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 05:38:22 pm »
it is terrible i was able to play at everything at max now i lowered all to minimum to get steady 100 fps.

I don't know why but with 100 fps my game feels a bit laggy as well, I capped fps at 80 and it works great. Try differen't settings.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2013, 11:04:32 pm »
I have lots of issues with the client like most people

I'm giving him crap for saying the developers put warning messages as a lie to fool you into using that "shit WSE".

I don't think most people are having issues. It runs perfectly for me and is a vast improvement than without WSE and "most people" I've talked to who use it say the same  :idea:
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login