Other Games > ... and all the other things floating around out there

Cyberpunk 2077 (Ones who made Witcher series)

<< < (2/23) > >>

Ninja_Khorin:

--- Quote from: Banok on January 11, 2013, 11:32:33 pm ---Hmmm well im playing witcher 2 atm, I was expected it to be greatly refined from witcher 1, but its still really bad game overall. I still like the graphics/setting/story, but the combat is awful spam left click and wait till enemies die. and the ui general mechanics of the game are still shoddy, I had 2 bugs preventing me from completing the tutorial. Yes I had to look up tutorials for the fucking tutorial. not worth my money even on steam sale.

so CD projecktkct are successful for making 2 bad games both adaptations of a someone elses successful books. they seem like cool guys for being anti drm, but I dont see any reason to be hyped about their next game, especially if its their own IP.

--- End quote ---
Well, you seem to be in a minority in considering their games bad. Although, I do agree. The combat in both games is not good. And this is based on Cyberpunk 2020

Also, cRPG is left click and wait 'til enemies die aswell.  :wink:

[ptx]:
Oh, hey, that is an old song... Am i the only one who knows it? Love the trailer just for that.

Banok:

--- Quote from: Ninja_Khorin on January 11, 2013, 11:36:24 pm ---Well, you seem to be in a minority in considering their games bad. Although, I do agree. The combat in both games is not good. And this is based on Cyberpunk 2020

Also, cRPG is left click and wait 'til enemies die aswell.  :wink:

--- End quote ---

well i just completed it and i did enjoy it overall but I stand by what I said. if its based on something that gives me more hope.

yeah but in witcher enemies (even bosses) are stunned each time u hit them, once u land 1 hit you can follow up stun lock until they die, even vs multiple enemies since you are never stunned from damage yourself.

LordBerenger:

--- Quote from: [ptx] on January 11, 2013, 11:40:00 pm ---Oh, hey, that is an old song... Am i the only one who knows it? Love the trailer just for that.

--- End quote ---

Archive - Bulletszzzzzzz

B3RS3RK:
If its from cd project Im sure it will be good.Looking forward to the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version