Other Games > Chivalry

Horrible Performance

<< < (2/2)

Sir_Hans:
I'm on a dual core 2.8ghz AMD
w/ a radeon 4650
and 4 gb ddr2 ram
nothings overclocked

I get about 30-40 frames in full games with like medium/low settings. Not great but playable w/out too much issue.
In smaller matches like 16 or less I get more like 50-60 frames.

Lots of people complain about bad frames issues w/ much better systems than what I'm running, It sounds like a driver issue caused by less than top notch programming on the chiv developers side

--- Quote from: hirovard on January 04, 2013, 04:37:49 pm ---i think the best bit is when i join a empty server i have 40-60 ping, as soon as a single other person joins it ranges from 200-600, nothing to do with me.

And then there is the constant crap where the game stops working and people run into walls, buildings,trees, etc for a few seconds then everthing resumes like normal and you are somewhere else.

--- End quote ---
I Never run into an issue like this. That sounds more like an ISP or serverside issue...

Overdriven:

--- Quote from: v/onMega on January 02, 2013, 06:29:33 pm ---AMD users are fucked (its a fact).

--- End quote ---

Oooook.

Here's my set up and it works perfectly on full graphics. No lag at all:

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 3.2 GHz
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5700
Mobo: Asus A78L-M Usb 3 version
RAM: 8gb DDR3

Nothing over clocked.

To the OP. Nothing much I can suggest other than extensive google searches as there's obviously no reason for you set up to muck up as it meets the requirements. Googling is usually the best way to go for this kind of thing though it can take some hours. Other than that your to the mercy of the devs in the hope they fix something.

CrazyCracka420:
GTX 460 (fermi)
AMD Phenom II X4 3.6ghz (quad core)
8 GB ddr3 (1600) memory

Chivalry runs perfect for me...must be something besides your hard ware (unless something is not working properly with your hardware)

Patoson:
I have a better rig and the game stuttered quite often. More than driver or anything, it's about optimisation. When a game is not well optimised, it will run bad even with good computers. Such is the case of Age of Conan (and probably the worst case).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version