Beta > WSE2 Beta

I can't get rid of WSE

(1/2) > >>

aykans90:
I downloaded the WSE just to give it a try and now i can't get rid of it. First i removed WSE from Warband/Modules/cRPG and i got a message that says "WSE NOT FOUND" then i deleted the complete cRPG folder from modules and re-installed it with launcher WITHOUT ticking the WSE beta but after download is complete i got an error that says "mb_dedicated.exe not found" and after i checked my cRPG folder the bloody WSE was there, after i deleted it im keep getting the error that says "WSE NOT FOUND"

I'm using warband on DX7 since i bought this laptop and now i can't just get in a single game because of that shit. Im very pissed off right now,  coming home dreaming to play cRPG but a stupid patch does not allows you to do anything.

aykans90:
I tried reinstalling the cRPG again and still getting the mb_dedicated.exe not found and the WSE folder still in it. Can i decrease my launcher version to 0.81 instead of 0.82 ?

cmp:
I think you are confused. To not use WSE2 you just have to uncheck the "WSE2 Beta" checkbox in the launcher.

aykans90:

--- Quote from: cmpxchg8b on December 03, 2012, 05:41:29 pm ---I think you are confused. To not use WSE2 you just have to uncheck the "WSE2 Beta" checkbox in the launcher.

--- End quote ---
I know, my english is bad and i could not tell my problem clear, even if i don't check the WSE2 beta when downloading cRPG stupid launcher puts it in anyway.

Miracle:
You are always going to be using WSE.  You will just be running the older version that we have been running for awhile now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version