Other Games > Chivalry

This game at its current state is just awfuuul

(1/4) > >>

pingpong:
Ok i have like 4 hours logged in chivalry and i just cant seem to like it, its hard for me to play even 20min straight.

I MEAN HOLY MOTHER THERESA OF GOD! THE LAG KILLS THIS GAME, i always get massive fps lag in melee, and i have all settings at lowest, im running laptop with quad cpu and ATI 5650 , which should be sufficient, maybe the game is just not optimized yet, but the lag really makes this game unplayable, and i am the only one here who finds keeping track of the guy who your going to hit EXTREMELY DIFFICULT? i mean its gone so far as i just spam left click till i hit something, whether its teammate or enemy..
maybe i'll just stick to C-rpg.

Whats your thoughts? Can this game redeem itself? :|

Warcat:
chadz killed it.

v/onMega:
Laptops and gaming...gosh
Unreal3 Engine sucked At Red Orchestra 2.....I am with you on that.

Though with your lil playtime you cant judge it....specially not with low fps xD

pingpong:

--- Quote from: v/onMega on November 07, 2012, 11:00:58 am ---Laptops and gaming...gosh
Unreal3 Engine sucked At Red Orchestra 2.....I am with you on that.

Though with your lil playtime you cant judge it....specially not with low fps xD

--- End quote ---

weird thing is RO2 ran wayyyyyyyyy smoother for me at med setting than this piece of junk, well i just gotta hope they sort this shit out in patches..

IMO 4 hours in this game is enuff to judge it, since contentwise its pretty shallow, only goal in this game is to get the weapons unlocked, which wont take that long.

Polobow:

--- Quote from: pingpong on November 07, 2012, 11:08:49 am ---weird thing is RO2 ran wayyyyyyyyy smoother for me at med setting than this piece of junk, well i just gotta hope they sort this shit out in patches..

IMO 4 hours in this game is enuff to judge it, since contentwise its pretty shallow, only goal in this game is to get the weapons unlocked, which wont take that long.

--- End quote ---

Oh, ofcourse, because we never play games for fun?

Sorry for the critic. I can understand that some people need goals to achieve, and, well, right now there's not alot of customization in the game.
However, eventually mod support will come, and who knows? C-RPG is a mod aswell.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version