cRPG > Announcements

How to: remove an admin

<< < (14/15) > >>

Tears of Destiny:

--- Quote from: Punisher on February 27, 2011, 11:25:48 am ---I suggest adding a timelimit for B.Nomination phase, part2, otherwise after a couple of days/weeks any admin that gets a thread will eventually get the 20 posts required for the poll.

--- End quote ---

I suggest 1 week. Additionally, Admins should have an immunity of 3 or 6 months after a failed poll/post count if they retain their positions.

Tristan:

--- Quote from: Tears_of_Destiny on February 27, 2011, 04:11:12 pm ---I suggest 1 week. Additionally, Admins should have an immunity of 3 or 6 months after a failed poll/post count if they retain their positions.

--- End quote ---

However such immunity could be misused ;)

Tears of Destiny:

--- Quote from: Aemaelius on February 27, 2011, 05:35:47 pm ---However such immunity could be misused ;)

--- End quote ---

And at the next cycle after it ends, they would burn merrily and be removed.

Immunity in my opinion is needed to keep an irrate troll (or group) from repeating instantly a petition and cluttering up the forum with useless topics in an important area. Even a 1 month immunity would work I think.

LordBerenger:
It's a shame Lillith will stand tall after this and Chewbacca (even though i voted yes) will fall.

THIS IS ALL RIGGED DAMMIT!  :o

Joker86:
I would assume this doesn't depend on their capabiliies as admins at all, but only on their person. And as Wookie is a troll, and didn't use to take common players serious, he will now pay for it.

I don't know if this is good or bad, as on one hand of course admins should only be judged in their administration, on the other hand admins should always serve as models.  :?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version