Strategus > Strategus General Discussion

Strategus for dummies

<< < (2/35) > >>

PhantomZero:

--- Quote from: chadz on October 15, 2011, 01:52:23 am ---Could items be put on a market in villages and such?
I am coding a towncenter as we speak. It will be only available in towns. You can put goods and/or equipment up for sale. People can buy from the stack, either some or all items.

--- End quote ---

Will the items have their faraway bonuses reset due to coming from a new town?

Also can we have confirmation on whether or not having more trade goods than the number of troops will cause the goods to be lost? I think that would severely limit trading.

Lt_Anders:

--- Quote from: PhantomZero on October 15, 2011, 02:00:03 am ---
Also can we have confirmation on whether or not having more trade goods than the number of troops will cause the goods to be lost? I think that would severely limit trading.

--- End quote ---

That has been temporarily removed. No troop limits atm.

Jarlek:
Nice. I got a question though. Can we be able to craft guilds/headquarters in fiefs we don't own? To store trade goods or gold?

Gingerpussy:

--- Quote from: chadz on October 15, 2011, 01:34:34 am ---Whats wrong with this strategus? Last round I got gold for doing nothing, why doesn't that work any more?

Sorted:
Begging (gives you one gold per hour up to 35 gold, overrides visiting fee)

--- End quote ---

WRONG, begging for money dont override the towns /fiefs visiting fee. I made my son test this over night and he kept loosing gold when begging for gold. had 100 now 70 ish gold

Canary:

--- Quote from: Gingerpussy on October 15, 2011, 09:45:26 am ---WRONG, begging for money dont override the towns /fiefs visiting fee. I made my son test this over night and he kept loosing gold when begging for gold. had 100 now 70 ish gold

--- End quote ---

Did he have many troops on him? It could've been lost to upkeep.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version