Author Topic: Real-life superheroes!  (Read 3407 times)

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
Re: Real-life superheroes!
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2011, 05:25:06 pm »
He should come to my neighborhood dressed up like that.

I wonder how many times he can survive being shot by a 13 yr old kid on a 49cc scooter: You cant run after them, you cant run away. Also, I used to live in US, listen to these "superheroes" voices. They are suburban guys who want to feel like heroes: Good intentions, but can these guys really fight? Have they been stabbed? How long would they survive doing this is NY or DC, LA? One night? Two?

Listen to this Phoenix Jones character: What he says is ridiculous, and carrying a stungun should be enough to get him arrested. Nubs like these make me happy that they try, but ultimatly, they are just goin to get themselves hurt. Where I live, most people have their face covered at night, its just cultural, the minimarkets and McDonalds have private security, and drug dealers carry AIDS needles incase anyone tries to fuck with them. No one fucks with my shit, but looking after myself is fulltime around here, I cant imagine how short the lifespan of anyone who isnt a cop trying to interfere with anybody elses shit would be, except in domestic violence: The only thing in my block that gets the neighbors out is some cunt beating on his missus, then we gotta start the rough music, short of that we let it all fly, at least drug dealers live locally and help to fund local economy.....
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
Re: Real-life superheroes!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2011, 12:07:32 am »
Fo realz Greydizzle
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:lol:
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?