Author Topic: Clan-Searching-Thread  (Read 111039 times)

Offline Aezreal

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Clan-Searching-Thread
« Reply #300 on: March 29, 2014, 10:45:36 pm »
+1
Found, Deserters.

So, yeah. Hi.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 02:16:10 am by Aezreal »

Offline Azzer

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 09, 2014, 05:39:17 pm »
+1
New to the game, looking for an EU clan.

Offline Skittles

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Skittles
« Reply #302 on: April 14, 2014, 06:56:20 pm »
+1
Played cRPG for a while currently play with my friends in the Rainbow clan.  However none of them are active anymore and therefore i'm searching for new people to play with.

Played the game for a while with 4000 (approximately) hours put into it. 

Played cRPG for quite some time too.  However I wouldn't claim i'm amazing at the game but i'm decent enough to do some damage to the enemy team.

I don't play a set class I tend to switch it up. Currently i'm playing as a 1 handed shielder/horseback.

I'm in Europe (England)
17 Years of Age (if that matters to join)
English speaking only
Already have Ts3

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #303 on: April 22, 2014, 11:45:28 pm »
I need friends

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Sloths
  • Game nicks: Packer_The_Sloth Brotherman_Bill Bo_Bo_The_Sloth_Templar_Hobo
« Reply #304 on: June 22, 2014, 10:04:38 pm »
Looking for a EU/NA clan that is Crusader or European themed for my alt. looking for a clan to hang out with and have fun also do some teamwork with pm me if you think you are the right clan for me.

Info about my Self:

Main Character is Packer_The_Sloth

Alt Character is Brotherman_Bill

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #305 on: June 24, 2014, 01:23:35 pm »
Looking for a EU/NA clan that is Crusader or European themed for my alt. looking for a clan to hang out with and have fun also do some teamwork with pm me if you think you are the right clan for me.

Info about my Self:

Main Character is Packer_The_Sloth

Alt Character is Brotherman_Bill

Come Byz you noob! :D
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Breidr

• Baron
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Stand Tall! Shieldwall!
    • View Profile
    • Breidr's Twitch TV Channel
  • Faction: Highest Bidder
  • Game nicks: Breidr
  • IRC nick: Breidr
« Reply #306 on: July 04, 2014, 04:47:30 am »
Been into cRPG for a couple of years now, and it appears no matter how much this game makes me hate it, I'm here to stick with it.  Currently gen 4 and looking for friends, as talking on TS calms me in my rage.  :P

I've been looking into clans for some time, but not sure if I found one that I can mesh with yet.  I thought I'd throw a post in here and see what comes of it.  I guess you could say I'm a "casual" player of sorts.  I'm not very competitive by nature, and to some ends, it's starting to strain my ties with other groups, which is why I've started playing more of this mod alone instead.  Knowing this mod a little better now, friends help, and I would like some. :)

Currently fancy myself a Viking, one who has been to Valhalla many times, although I got my first couple of valours last night, so it's something, right?  Currently cutting my way through gens and playing in random strat battles.  I just log onto NA1 to enjoy myself and spec a lot between rounds.  Trying different weapons each gen till I find something that clicks, or is just fun, even though I'm a baddie.

Also trying to learn how strat works, but have no idea what I'm doing, so I'm not sure if it will stick or not, everything is so hard.

Anyway, if there's a group of players that take the game lightly, and just want to hang and stab things, or get stabbed, let me know!  I'm NA based and over 18.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 04, 2014, 05:49:23 am »
Been into cRPG for a couple of years now, and it appears no matter how much this game makes me hate it, I'm here to stick with it.  Currently gen 4 and looking for friends, as talking on TS calms me in my rage.  :P

I've been looking into clans for some time, but not sure if I found one that I can mesh with yet.  I thought I'd throw a post in here and see what comes of it.  I guess you could say I'm a "casual" player of sorts.  I'm not very competitive by nature, and to some ends, it's starting to strain my ties with other groups, which is why I've started playing more of this mod alone instead.  Knowing this mod a little better now, friends help, and I would like some. :)

Currently fancy myself a Viking, one who has been to Valhalla many times, although I got my first couple of valours last night, so it's something, right?  Currently cutting my way through gens and playing in random strat battles.  I just log onto NA1 to enjoy myself and spec a lot between rounds.  Trying different weapons each gen till I find something that clicks, or is just fun, even though I'm a baddie.

Also trying to learn how strat works, but have no idea what I'm doing, so I'm not sure if it will stick or not, everything is so hard.

Anyway, if there's a group of players that take the game lightly, and just want to hang and stab things, or get stabbed, let me know!  I'm NA based and over 18.

I noticed your other thread, talking about not being that good and not being that competitive. It sounds like ur a guy that just wants to have fun and play casually

I'd suggest MB as a clan for u, really fun clan, their ts is always cracking and they have a good mix of try hards and casual players. But since you favor being a viking Ravens is right up ur alley. they are ( i believe ) a casual clan, just playing for fun times. You should apply to them or hop in their TS and see if you like the environment.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #308 on: July 04, 2014, 07:29:45 am »
I noticed your other thread, talking about not being that good and not being that competitive. It sounds like ur a guy that just wants to have fun and play casually

I'd suggest MB as a clan for u, really fun clan, their ts is always cracking and they have a good mix of try hards and casual players. But since you favor being a viking Ravens is right up ur alley. they are ( i believe ) a casual clan, just playing for fun times. You should apply to them or hop in their TS and see if you like the environment.

+1 for Ravens (of Valhalla)
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Breidr

• Baron
  • Renown: 123
  • cRPG Player
  • Stand Tall! Shieldwall!
    • View Profile
    • Breidr's Twitch TV Channel
  • Faction: Highest Bidder
  • Game nicks: Breidr
  • IRC nick: Breidr
« Reply #309 on: July 04, 2014, 11:19:04 pm »
+1
+1 for Ravens (of Valhalla)

I appreciate the recommendation, and the Ravens do sound really awesome, but to me they seem less casual than what I'm looking for, based on their faction hall post.

Offline Fearvich

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Feervich, Omeso, Fearvic, Vich.
« Reply #310 on: July 12, 2014, 09:24:26 pm »
Gen 6 incoming.
I'm back on the market after leaving TKoV.
Best at hoplite, but I'm  going 2h poles from now on, since it has renewed my interest in the game... mauls are just too fun, but realistically I'll probably use a bardiche or something that is currently very good.
I live in Oklahoma, and play most days since I got fired from my job! (Boss starts fist fight, employee loses his job kind of deal.)
Ryan seems to have looted the TKoV bank, so no squids. The MB/HoC betrayal of TKoV strat still burns in my heart, so maybe nix those as well.
Sorry for politics!
Edit: I'm also involved in strat.

Offline Fermonx

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 17, 2014, 09:17:48 pm »
Looking for a clan, I have my skill moments and my fail moments (most of the time the latter, I suck at blocking), im restarting on a new char after trying like 4 other sucky builds, I will go for 1h shield nord kinda warrior.

Im from Venezuela, I usually play in NA servers but I can play in EU ones

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #312 on: July 17, 2014, 09:42:28 pm »
+1
We'd love to have either of you folks, Fermonx and Feervich in our gay merry band of internet knights. We're a relaxed group in general, with a distinct lack of rules and only a very vague set of guidelines on gear. We try to organize ourselves and provide a multiplier for our team when we're in battle, but we don't fill our voice communication with super-serious battle talk. We're more likely to carry on a conversation about our lives, or the game, and intermittently say "hey, over here" or "focus this jackass in the plate", etc.

We play strategus, at least some of us, although nowhere near as much as we used to.

Add me on steam if you'd like to chat, either "sand_man_pb" or "help me i cant play video games" will be me.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Zeltino

• Baron
  • Renown: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 21, 2014, 01:04:36 pm »
IGN: Zeltino
Region: EU
Class/Build: 2h
Generation: 6
TS3 and Mic: Yes

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #314 on: July 21, 2014, 01:07:07 pm »
Do you want to do strat?
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™