Author Topic: [UNBAN] Dont understand why i was banned  (Read 909 times)

Offline VehoNex

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[UNBAN] Dont understand why i was banned
« on: January 13, 2011, 07:46:26 am »
I get tked and then i create a vote kick poll to kick the tker. So i get banned permanently. Makes perfect sense to me.

According to your rules I should have received

A) A warning B) A kick then C) a 24 hour ban.

Then you go on to state, and i quote:
Based on the severity of the offense a ban or permaban may be installed prior to offense count.

In the end, I'd like to know why I was banned.

Offline FuFu

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Skilless_Spammer/ Hospitaller_FuFu
Re: [UNBAN] Dont understand why i was banned
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 12:21:26 pm »
You were warned and kicked by myself on the 11th for round delaying at that point you came back to server to swear and cuss at me.  On the 12th I again warned you for trying to kick teammates off of a bridge (I could have just banned but did'nt).   I let Devilize know that you were bannable if you made any other issues.  I did'nt do the final banning so its up to Devilize when your ban will be lifted.

Offline Thomas Dixon

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Order Of The Lance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order Of The Lance
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 01:53:44 pm »
i like how people who are banned never know why they were banned

Offline VehoNex

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 10:13:14 pm »
You were warned and kicked by myself on the 11th for round delaying at that point you came back to server to swear and cuss at me.  On the 12th I again warned you for trying to kick teammates off of a bridge (I could have just banned but did'nt).   I let Devilize know that you were bannable if you made any other issues.  I did'nt do the final banning so its up to Devilize when your ban will be lifted.

I called you an ignorant fool and an asshat because you called me getting a horse to get to the fight a delay of game instead of letting the next 45 seconds, of the minute and a half remaining, run to see if i was really delaying the game. Then you said; "(I've) made my point and if I continue to argue the kick i will be banned." You didn't take any time to try and relax the situation you just threatened with a ban and called it good.

I have no excuse for the bridge, that was just me being a dick. I wonder though, how me kicking once is a sin reserved for the 9th circle, when the same cav guy was allowed to run every off the bridge and have players complain about him for 4 rounds in a row till finally people took to tking him and his horse.

How do I become such a horrible tumor in your server when I've seen players do things twice as worse as I have and not even get an admin looking at them. Not to mention the players who go afk to leech the xp and gold, forcing the players in game to vote kick them.

Offline FuFu

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Skilless_Spammer/ Hospitaller_FuFu
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 10:38:35 pm »
I called you an ignorant fool and an asshat because you called me getting a horse to get to the fight a delay of game instead of letting the next 45 seconds, of the minute and a half remaining, run to see if i was really delaying the game. Then you said; "(I've) made my point and if I continue to argue the kick i will be banned." You didn't take any time to try and relax the situation you just threatened with a ban and called it good.

I have no excuse for the bridge, that was just me being a dick. I wonder though, how me kicking once is a sin reserved for the 9th circle, when the same cav guy was allowed to run every off the bridge and have players complain about him for 4 rounds in a row till finally people took to tking him and his horse.

How do I become such a horrible tumor in your server when I've seen players do things twice as worse as I have and not even get an admin looking at them. Not to mention the players who go afk to leech the xp and gold, forcing the players in game to vote kick them.

Actually my words to you were "you have made your point please stop"  you then decided to tell me "then stop being a noob asshole" at that point I said "if you continue to insult me im going to just ban please stop". 

I cant see everything in the server at all times, I catch what I can.  The guy horse bumping was warned and he stopped.  However that makes no difference to your offence.  Just because someone else is choosing not to follow the rules doesnt mean you can.

You were given more chances than most of the servers here would of allowed.  This is important (I DO NOT ENJOY HAVING TO WARN, KICK OR BAN ANYONE) It is my hope that folks can just play follow the rules and enjoy the server Devilize has payed for them.  Its obvious to me that you havent learned anything from this nor do you think you did anything wrong.  At the end of the day this will be up to Devilize when/if your ban is lifted.