Author Topic: Solid Builds  (Read 277190 times)

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
Re: Solid Builds
« Reply #840 on: November 24, 2015, 03:23:26 pm »
Dafua that build sucks cocks in hell dude.

Hybrid and if? Get more archery wpf! Get less athletics! And moar fking str, if u go for a 27 18 build and like 7 ps u wont fucking be in need of wpf at all. Stun should be strong enough!

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
« Reply #841 on: November 24, 2015, 03:51:56 pm »
Dafua that build sucks cocks in hell dude.

Hybrid and if? Get more archery wpf! Get less athletics! And moar fking str, if u go for a 27 18 build and like 7 ps u wont fucking be in need of wpf at all. Stun should be strong enough!

l2b

I can use that one and be proficient.
If you know how to shoot em in the head and block it wont be a single problem

Edit: just get two different characters and go 27/18 on both  :twisted:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 03:58:26 pm by LEKIS »
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #842 on: November 24, 2015, 04:26:47 pm »
dude the chance that there is something in this game I did not try yet is pretty small^^ And I did that thing too, sucked pretty much cuz you're shooting slow as fuck

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
« Reply #843 on: November 30, 2015, 05:53:28 pm »
with my archer i have the following stats on lvl 34 and im decent with it:

STR 27
AGI 18

IF 0
PS 8
WPM 6
PD 9
Athletics 0

155 WP in Archery

Im using a MW Yumi with 1 bag of bodkin arrows and one bag of Barbed arrows and a sword of war.

U dont need any athletics,as the weight of ur arrows will make u slow anyways and everyone will be able to catch u so its nonsense,and as u dont wear heavy armor,ull die fast aswell so IF is usless there.

I prefer beeing able to block like 85% of all hits and dealing enough dmg to kill a heavy armored target within 4 hits if u hold ur strikes and aim for his head.

155 wp is by far enough for making headshots over long range and the yumi is fast enough - rus and longbow sucks^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline Pendelton

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kutt
« Reply #844 on: December 01, 2015, 03:22:06 am »
Alright, new idea. Quick firing archer, no melee?

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
« Reply #845 on: December 01, 2015, 09:03:15 am »
try a build with like 24/24 oder 24/27 and skill only pd 8,wpm 8 or 9 and if u have some points over athletics^^

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: February 23, 2016, 06:56:49 pm »
I'm new to Cav.  I have a stf that I put 7 points into riding and split the wpf between pole arm and 2h.
I need recommendations for what horse to buy.

Oh I forgot, I'd appreciate recommendations for lances for a cav build too.

Offline Krave

• Count
  • Renown: 253
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • I love dark honey [b]eer. It's awesome!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg_Krems
  • Game nicks: Krave_von_Krems, Yennefer_of_Vengerberg
« Reply #847 on: February 23, 2016, 09:14:35 pm »
+2
I have 21/21

At 35:

7 PS
4 IF
7 ATH
7 riding
7 WM

Wpf split between pole and 2h

I use heavy lance + longsword combo and it works pretty well. I find reach far more useful than speed of lighter lances. Same goes for longsword, that tiny reach advantage over ACS/ECS can be suprising.

Destrier is my choice for horsie. It's balanced, enough speed, enough maneuverability, enough hp... Can't go wrong with that.

People go crazy about AMGs, Ms, GTRs, EVOs
I would take Skoda over them any day
No ABS, no assistance, it's just old, loud, indestrucitble diesel engine and you, smiling in banana yellow hatchback

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: February 23, 2016, 10:30:28 pm »
Thank you krave.  That helps.  Do you have any in shield?  I'm guessing not because you have 4 IF.

Also why heavy lance and not Great lance?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 10:40:08 pm by Turkhammer »

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #849 on: February 23, 2016, 10:58:43 pm »
+2
I have 21/21

At 35:

7 PS
4 IF
7 ATH
7 riding
7 WM

Wpf split between pole and 2h

I use heavy lance + longsword combo and it works pretty well. I find reach far more useful than speed of lighter lances. Same goes for longsword, that tiny reach advantage over ACS/ECS can be suprising.

Destrier is my choice for horsie. It's balanced, enough speed, enough maneuverability, enough hp... Can't go wrong with that.

Can attest to this, I use pretty much the exact same build, the only difference is that I use a courser and a Quarter staff as opposed to a longsword and a Destrier, horses and sidearms are mostly just personal preference though. (Edit: Also Arabian Heavy Lance)

I prefer using double polearm as then I can shove all my WPF into one instead of placing them evenly and slowing myself down in the process, but that's just my view on it, Longsword works better if you're forced to drop your lance as you can then become 2h cav as it's the only 2h weapon to use 2h WPF on horseback I believe.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 02:55:21 am by Yeldur »

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Krave

• Count
  • Renown: 253
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • I love dark honey [b]eer. It's awesome!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg_Krems
  • Game nicks: Krave_von_Krems, Yennefer_of_Vengerberg
« Reply #850 on: February 23, 2016, 11:18:52 pm »
+1
No shield.

You can only couch with great lance. Great reach and high dmg makes it good weapon against infantry but it's useless against cav. Play around and see what fits you best.

People go crazy about AMGs, Ms, GTRs, EVOs
I would take Skoda over them any day
No ABS, no assistance, it's just old, loud, indestrucitble diesel engine and you, smiling in banana yellow hatchback

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #851 on: February 24, 2016, 03:00:04 am »
No shield.

You can only couch with great lance. Great reach and high dmg makes it good weapon against infantry but it's useless against cav. Play around and see what fits you best.
Yeah, agreed on that aspect as well, only couch weapons are for the most part not worthwhile having unless it's you alone as cav on the server, much more worthwhile having a lance that can do a normal stab.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #852 on: February 27, 2016, 10:32:35 pm »
+1
I'm new to Cav.  I have a stf that I put 7 points into riding and split the wpf between pole arm and 2h.
I need recommendations for what horse to buy.

Oh I forgot, I'd appreciate recommendations for lances for a cav build too.

So I literally haven't played in a year. Some things might've changed.

Horse depends on whether it's loomed and how you like to play. Destrier is a good default horse. Arab horse is kind of squishy, but nice and maneuverable. I play with my courser--have for like 6 years. I'm biased. Back then the courser was a literal rocket ship that you could murder dozens with in a match without them even noticing because it was so fast. Think that cocky fighter pilot in the new star wars movie. *Sigh*, but now you're probably safest off with a champion destrier.

Heavy lance is kind of sucky now. Takes a long time to wind it up and swing. Better for open maps and a fast horse, so you can circle like a vulture and pick away at people on your own terms. The heavy lance is long as shit, so if you're timing's good you'll almost always hit first.

Like the destrier, the safest bet is just a regular lance. Light lance is surprisingly handy on foot though.

In the end it's about play style. A courser and heavy lance lets you sneaky around and dart in/through the fighting on your terms, picking people off. A destrier lets you linger a little longer in the fight and lends itself to regular lances; and you could try some bump-slashing 2h goodness. The arab horse is meh, but the maneuverability helps when you fight other cav, so he goes good with a regular lance or light lance.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #853 on: February 27, 2016, 11:16:37 pm »
So I literally haven't played in a year. Some things might've changed.

Horse depends on whether it's loomed and how you like to play. Destrier is a good default horse. Arab horse is kind of squishy, but nice and maneuverable. I play with my courser--have for like 6 years. I'm biased. Back then the courser was a literal rocket ship that you could murder dozens with in a match without them even noticing because it was so fast. Think that cocky fighter pilot in the new star wars movie. *Sigh*, but now you're probably safest off with a champion destrier.

Heavy lance is kind of sucky now. Takes a long time to wind it up and swing. Better for open maps and a fast horse, so you can circle like a vulture and pick away at people on your own terms. The heavy lance is long as shit, so if you're timing's good you'll almost always hit first.

Like the destrier, the safest bet is just a regular lance. Light lance is surprisingly handy on foot though.

In the end it's about play style. A courser and heavy lance lets you sneaky around and dart in/through the fighting on your terms, picking people off. A destrier lets you linger a little longer in the fight and lends itself to regular lances; and you could try some bump-slashing 2h goodness. The arab horse is meh, but the maneuverability helps when you fight other cav, so he goes good with a regular lance or light lance.

Huey senpai taught me true cav ride +3 Coursers, use Heavy Lances and talk trash.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: February 28, 2016, 05:34:30 am »
+1
Rouncey best horse, cheap as chips got nice stats and stylish too.
I don't know enough