Author Topic: Why things should not be discussed on IRC  (Read 14256 times)

Offline Gildiss

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Goldline.com
    • View Profile
Re: Why things should not be discussed on IRC
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2011, 07:52:13 pm »
Gorath's fedora is a little tight and cutting off circulation to his brain.

He is clearly delusional. He thought Eve Goons had skill. Holy hell man.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2011, 08:00:58 pm »
Eve:  Goons made a difference in the game
2nd life:  Falling penises!
WoW:  Not so much
AoC:  Even less
WAR:  LOL!
DarkFail:  A small shining moment of almost cool-ness, then Gluttony went awol and back to mediocrity
cRPG:  some trolling and free kills for everyone

Out of all of your mediocrity, Eve was the last and really only shining moment of Goony glory.

Quote from: Secret Agent Cow
Double Edit: Gorath be my battle buddy you big hunky trucker. Let's go LARPing together. I'll be your noble squire. Teach me the ways of honor in battle. I expect lot's from you
You got it homie, but I hope you're down with a little ass to mouth cause I'm hankerin' to give you the chocolate cucumber.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Gorath's Battle Buddy and noble squire.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Secret_Agent_Cow
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2011, 08:02:54 pm »
You got it homie, but I hope you're down with a little ass to mouth cause I'm hankerin' to give you the chocolate cucumber.

Oh Gorath, tell me more. I love it when you talk dirty. Mreowwww

Offline Gildiss

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Goldline.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2011, 08:04:53 pm »
Shit Gorath has somehow accessed our super secret forum HQ. Quickly Goons, DDoS Gorath! Bring him dowj!

Offline Rannepear

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • 我叫阿杰
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rannepear
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2011, 08:14:50 pm »
Karma...?

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2011, 08:20:35 pm »
please everybody can we please get along and stop the hate

let's all just hold hands and remember what our forefathers fought for, peace

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2011, 08:21:25 pm »
please everybody can we please get along and stop the hate

let's all just hold hands and remember what our forefathers fought for, peace

A WILD HIPPY APPEARS!  WUT DO?!

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

[12:51] <PhantomZero> you can say whatever about your personal obligations to ecko, but he is a snake and would throw chaos under the bus the first time it became in his best interests. 
:mrgreen:
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: Lady Gaga
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2011, 08:22:56 pm »
You see guys, Ecko is pretty two faced. I spent a month and a half working with him and Goretooth. Both of them came up with grand schemes, which all required LLJK to succeed. The original and greatest plan was get LLJK into the NE, attack Nordmen of Fenada so Chaos can have territory, then attack the Mercs to get more shit for Chaos and Occitant and a City for Eastern Tsardom. Once all that was done, Goretooth stated we would see whom to hit next, which i assume meant Fallen or UIF. Goretooth, is by far the craziest snake i seen in this game. This is the same guy that nearly followed through with a coup on ATS. At one time he had the largest army, and was marching to their capital city with it. Goretooth had all the money, all the troops, and Ecko must have done something like suck his dick to get him to stop.

Ecko has also stated million times to me whenever I asked him about strategus, that he has plans for everyone. He has plans on attacking UIF, Fallen, DRZ, Mercs, and fucking DL in the middle of no where. How he plans on doing this is through trade routes. He will setup a trade agreement, use the caravans to slowly build up an army inside a city then attack from with in. I would suggest not trading with him or any Northern Empire clan.

Ecko has said ATS will be a pay to play clan as well. He is forcing all ATS members not to play on any servers not paid by him. He is also requiring all ATS members to donate to his servers.

Ecko has, when I have notified him, of his own clan makes breaking rules like leeching during sieges, delaying, and QML spamming. He turns a blind eye, not because he cares about the rules, but he needs ATS members so his servers run.

When me and phantom showed up to the meeting, it had 7 or 6 people in there with Canary of Chaos bumbling around with big words, trying to say "sorry, but we don't want LLJK in Northern Empire." All phantom and I heard was, "my old friends my old friends my old friends" so we left. There was no crying on our part, we just left. It was Canary and Manofwar that came into our teamspeak, we didn't invite them, to apologize and try to repair relations. Still, all I heard was "my old friend my old friend my old friend", I called him out on their shit, how such a clan that originally against NE and ecko is now their lap dog. 

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2011, 08:31:05 pm »
The original and greatest plan was get LLJK into the NE, attack Nordmen of Fenada so Chaos can have territory, then attack the Mercs to get more shit for Chaos and Occitant and a City for Eastern Tsardom.

if someone attacks Reyvadin he'll have problems with me, may it be known

Offline Killerz

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2011, 08:32:21 pm »
Sorry bronamoth that is a complete Northern Empire deal. Since we are not a part of it, I don't think so.

Ecko, shouldn't you be crying to mods about how Goons made for of your terrible website or how Goons voted you off the island in Darkfall? Also, really, editing out parts of the irc convo? Come on now.

e: Gorath - BLOO BLOO BLOO

The Forest Republic shall never die! Oh and Turtles... that is all.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2011, 08:36:59 pm »
You made a big mistake by talking that in public. Your arrogance will be your undoing, you could chose a diplomatic way to get land from us, at least you wouldn't be humiliated.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2011, 08:39:06 pm »
This is irrelevant i know, but I just had to comment.

LMFAO lady gaga u little whore you. Stop running your mouth u troll. you're annoying as shit. You came into ATS vent 6 days ago and tried recruiting ME, Noobie, and Damatacus. saying that if we joined it would only cost $10 paypal, and your name on a submission sheet, to get one months access. I've never seen a bigger troll in my life and that's why 3/4 of CRPG players cannot stand you. I don't care about this thread just wish you would disappear.

BTW, Ecko doesn't force us to do anything, we play where we want and what we want, in fact his main motto is, " once ATS, always ATS," stating that we can come and go as we please we never need to "re-join" unless we quit. And we do NOT have to donate unless we choose to.

Lady fuck face, it seems you're a little upset that ATS is better managed and well-ran, with better players, that trust our leader, and enjoy playing under ONE banner, while your cave troll so called "clan" seeks single opportunistic achievements that benefit solely the one individual that succeeds. Good luck in strategus you spear chucker.

BTW i laughed throughout typing this... at you.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: Lady Gaga
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2011, 08:40:12 pm »
^^^^^
Oh about that, I was fucking with you bro. LLJK is a pay to play clan, and Ecko came to me and phantomzero about it. Why not ask people that run a legit pay to play clan on how turning your clan into PtP.

This supposed war with LLJK + NE vs Mercs, would gain nothing for LLJK. Ecko demanded that all the land would go to Northern Empire. LLJK doesn't want more territory, we are content with what we have. We got more shit then NE and that is fine with us.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 08:42:24 pm by Snatch »

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2011, 08:41:21 pm »
You made a big mistake by talking that in public. Your arrogance will be your undoing, you could chose a diplomatic way to get land from us, at least you wouldn't be humiliated.

Ecko drew me into a conversation with every intention of posting on the forums. None of what he said made any sense about our past dealings, it was his plan to bumrush the Mercs, the only way it would work is if LLJK did it too, since Fallen probably would have struck at the low hanging fruit with all of the NE armies not defending their territory. But we didn't want any territories outside of the dessert desert. Which the Nordmen don't want to trade for anything except for for land in a different area.

Does this really come as a shock to anyone? ATS, Gorath and LLJK have always had poor relations.  I expect more LLJK bannings on ATS and Northern Empire cRPG servers in the future.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2011, 08:43:03 pm »
I AM FURIOUSLY TYPING AT MY KEYBOARD
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol