Author Topic: cRPG Australia admin farming DTV (with evidence)  (Read 12261 times)

Offline RomaN_au

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: cRPG Australia admin farming DTV (with evidence)
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2011, 11:50:57 am »
I's against the rules if he is using his admin status to put a password on the server to be alone in it.

According to the rules - If he wants to password the server, he needs to rename the server to something else so that it unlinks itself from the database and stops generating XP and gold.

It doesn't look like it was done here.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 11:53:20 am by RomaN_au »

Offline Phallas

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2011, 12:08:06 pm »

Offline Mial

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2011, 12:35:23 pm »
+1
How can somebody with this behaviour become an admin?

No wonder, the bills haven't been paid. Who pays for a password-protected, one-man-server, to support an admin who is farming gold & XP?

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2011, 12:39:29 pm »
In 10 days, this admin didn't even come once to try to defend himself, even if there are indeed some solid proofs of something happening there.
I wouldn't mind if that guy was banned and erased from DB.

I'm really glad to be EU, and i guess we're lucky to have our current game admins. :mrgreen:
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline AussieGuy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: AussieGuy
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2011, 01:01:18 pm »
Dr. Aziz really needs to grow up or get out. I wish Aussie had some decent admins/severs

Offline MeevarTheMighty

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/
  • Faction: RDP
  • Game nicks: Genemeve et al
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2011, 02:31:29 pm »
Darvos, i already explained the reason for the server lockout, you obviously decided to make a federal case of this after you where muted for trolling.

I noticed your locked server too, at the time and it wasn't just for a matter of minutes. If you do have an explanation, it might be wise to reiterate it here; as Mial says, it looks bad and no one will donate to a server that:

A. Seems to be a private party for a corrupt admin

B. Has broken the core c-rpg rules, which it looks as though you have, by not changing the server name while you occupied it alone with password protection, putting the server at risk of being disconnected

I also know for a fact your name isn't darvos originally, you have been banned from the native servers on multiple account, on crpg
no matter how many cd-keys you generate you can never access your cRPG character once banned and this has made you rage.

Oh, you tease. My complete knowledge of Braveheart, the film, tells me that Angus Macfadyen did not reveal this fact to you. Who else have you probed for facts and valuable life lessons? I want names!