Author Topic: Anima the game  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1978
  • Infamy: 2356
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Anima the game
« on: June 29, 2020, 05:08:21 am »
This will probably interest nobody since no one else in here (besides me) play games on their smartphone. There is a gem on Android store and it is not even p2w game, it is basically given away for free. Best and the most faithful clone of Diablo and when I say clone I do mean it. Fellows who made this mobile game mixed the best of the first two Diablo games into one. Levels are half DI and half DII, which is kind of hilarious. Not just that but it improves on Diablo, and extra mechanics are better than any DI or DII mod I tried. Experience is very smooth if you turn off bloom (why wouldnt you?), gameplay just flows which is something I rarely see on Android.

Since DI and DII I have played most of the PC clones and none of them feels right, not even Path of Exile or Titan Quest. This Anima game feels just right because it is almost a carbon copy of great Diablo games with some good additions to both of those games and much better movement and animations. Things lacking are better character models (they are as bland as they can get, worse than DI) and cinematic cutscenes.

https://www.animathegame.com/

I kind of want these guys to make Diablo 4 and not Blizzard.