Author Topic: Chinese flu - Doomsday 2020  (Read 32312 times)

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Chinese flu - Doomsday 2020
« Reply #255 on: April 04, 2020, 01:16:30 pm »
+1
Attention Eurofags
Are you doing enough to protect your New European neighbor, Chang, from harassment in these trying times? Thankfully we in America are here to lead the way toward racially sensitive COVID response, allow me to share with you the wise words of my city police chief concerning our priorities during the ongoing crisis:

https://twitter.com/carmenbest/status/1244826125328474113

People in the video : one black,one asian woman.

Talkin about hatecrime has no place in our society.Bitch u are minority you can't discriminate shit.w/e americans americans americans u all re fked up .Eu is master race

Forum supremacy

1.ikarus(austria)
2.sheogorath(turkey)
3.everyone else

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #256 on: April 04, 2020, 09:42:33 pm »
+3
It's chaos in the UK, the media isn't showing it, I had 2 fights with my neighbour today and across the street one neighbour killed another. My neighbour is fighting me because he knows I have a 480 bag of Yorkshire Tea and he's run out.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #257 on: April 04, 2020, 10:09:23 pm »
+1
Forum supremacy

1.ikarus(austria)

finally, my plan is complete, I am the king of crpg forum in 2020 and it only took me all of my youth
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 04, 2020, 11:17:54 pm »
Attention Eurofags
Are you doing enough to protect your New European neighbor, Chang, from harassment in these trying times? Thankfully we in America are here to lead the way toward racially sensitive COVID response, allow me to share with you the wise words of my city police chief concerning our priorities during the ongoing crisis:

https://twitter.com/carmenbest/status/1244826125328474113
lol did they really say to call 911 over someone calling a racist name? So 1 poor guy dies bleeding in the street becasue 911 operator was on call with someone else who was called a name.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 05, 2020, 12:17:40 am »
coronasalvation

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1992
  • Infamy: 2249
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #261 on: April 07, 2020, 02:20:47 pm »
600 dead, 7k confirmed cases in Sweden. With a ~2% death rate we're talking about at least 30k cases, however some have speculated about a even lower death rate which would mean we now have cases throughout every town and village. We'll have more deaths than what China officially proclaims to have in a month. Fucking svear from Stockholm going to their cabins in the countryside over Easter and government doing nothing so far.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #262 on: April 07, 2020, 05:45:32 pm »
+2
You Swedes should worry about yourself, your government is not doing enough to stop the spread.

shut up albanian

600 dead, 7k confirmed cases in Sweden. With a ~2% death rate we're talking about at least 30k cases, however some have speculated about a even lower death rate which would mean we now have cases throughout every town and village. We'll have more deaths than what China officially proclaims to have in a month. Fucking svear from Stockholm going to their cabins in the countryside over Easter and government doing nothing so far.

When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 343
  • Infamy: 2182
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 07, 2020, 06:12:52 pm »
+4
One thing is certain, Chinese are full of shit. They raised prices of masks and other PPE 5-10x. They are reselling equipment they received in January as donation from western countries.

When this is all over, we should thank China for its services and close all the western factories in China. it will be tough at first but it is better than being dependable on Chinese. China should get North Korean treatment from now on.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #264 on: April 07, 2020, 06:16:39 pm »
+4
One thing is certain, Chinese are full of shit. They raised prices of masks and other PPE 5-10x. They are reselling equipment they received in January as donation from western countries.

When this is all over, we should thank China for its services and close all the western factories in China. it will be tough at first but it is better than being dependable on Chinese. China should get North Korean treatment from now on.

Minimizing our reliance on China would be the best possible outcome. But im sure there will be split political talking points after this, one is critical of china, the other is anti-racism and defending them.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #265 on: April 07, 2020, 09:03:44 pm »

shut the hell up, only swedes are allowed to talk about how shitty life is here. Anyone else does it and you'll hear a patriotic rant that defends everything from Greta to mass immigration

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #266 on: April 15, 2020, 02:05:05 pm »
+2
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2268
  • Infamy: 1563
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 16, 2020, 01:16:28 am »
Bought cheap Wahl trimmer, cut my hair. Not great, not terrible :D

In other news, people are dying in large numbers as expected. Especially in US of America. Seems like most countries are underreporting deaths like it was the case during Swine flu pandemics so once this is over (if we made it to the end), they will probably replace death numbers with a couple of million people.

There is no cure, there is no working therapy, so far there is no vaccine. CFR is anywhere between 0.5-2% so it is not extremely deadly but some people roll bad numbers. Trick is not to be among those people. Officially over 2 mil infected but the real number is probably at least 10 times bigger if not 50 times. Most of the people show very little or no symptoms. Those represented in official numbers are mild to severe cases that require hospitalization and get tested in the process.

Good thing is that quarantine is working to slow the spread. If not for these measures we would already be at the point where we acquired herd immunity but a number of dead would be quite high, tens of millions globally.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 01:19:36 am by Leshma »

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 16, 2020, 01:28:14 am »
How long is that quarantine going to last and keep working with idiots like these?
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/thousands-converge-protest-michigan-governors-191743463.html
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 16, 2020, 07:47:45 am »
Its going to be interesting to see how it turns out. Sweden still sticking to our strategy of freedom up to 50 people gatherings. We have a ton of deaths coming in, lots of elderly in retirement homes (sweet relief for the workers finally, who have been worked hard for dirt pay for years) and some others. The spread doesnt seems to be much higher though, just the death counts as far as i can tell.