Author Topic: Check out my new Project  (Read 1821 times)

Offline lionair112

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vayze
Re: Check out my new Project
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2019, 08:09:55 pm »
+2
Unironically Blink 182 more than one lol

Um...none. I only have jazz,hip-hop, and R&B albums i believe. Besides that Linkin Park's first few albums and some BadBadNotGood albums. These are cds btw lol, I pop em in my 07 sonata you see in the video  :D

Welp, you made me log in...

SO much improvement! The over-annunciation in that verse, you can hear it, we all can, so that's something to look at. The best thing I can say is, let your words do the talking for you, and if people understand what you're saying and what you're saying does actually rhyme it'll work. You don't have to over emphasize or over sell it, if that makes sense. As for the beat/song, I really dig it. Sounds so old school and just has a good vibe to it. I would say it reminds me of Ghetto Boys or something, and that is really great man. Great job finding your voice too man, you sound confident and like you're finding your style. Keep writing, keep recording, and keep doing what you love. Good on you m8.
Hey mate thanks, I have a wave of some stuff im trying to keep a more positive tip on coming soon. I'll note the enunciation and tone it down a bit and continue to flow like water as Bruce Lee said. I always appreciate your feedback and words of encouragement man! I'ma keep it pushing for you if anything. THANK YOU!!!

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2019, 06:28:14 pm »
Was in response to someone else. Was saying I owned them not you.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2019, 06:30:10 pm »
So I am "someone" for you??

ok (:
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2019, 07:39:55 pm »
I'm legit senile and couldn't remember who posted it from the 3 seconds ago I was on that page

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2019, 07:55:56 pm »
+4
hm, that's actually pretty good, nicely done

the cut and pacing in the video is great aswell. There's two things I'd improve in the video though:

- Stabilize the footage: Get After Effects or Nuke (or just pirate some CS6 After Effects idk) and watch one tutorial about stabilizing video footage, then do it for all the footage you're using. Video will look so much smoother and have a better flow with the song

If you don't mind a bit of investment, even better: an actual camera stabilizer. Because you can't fix EVERY camera wobble digitally. Don't worry, there's stabilizers in all shapes, sizes and price classes, just do a bit of research, it'll pay off. You might not even need to stabilize it afterwards with After Effects or Nuke if you got one of these
(click to show/hide)

- Do some color correction: there's also plenty videos for that and its easier than you'd think. Makes the already good footage even better. You'll also probably need After Effects or Nuke for that

Your camera buddy is already on a good way too, playing a bit with depth of focus, cutting the video with the beat of the music (but not too much). He's got the right gut feeling for quality, only thing to do now is get a liiiittle bit of less shaky videos and some color correction (or even color grading if your buddy wants to get into that aswell)

With those two you'll be able to go for a video quality that will match the music quality because to be honest: this song deserves better

Godspeed!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 08:05:34 pm by Ikarus »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2019, 09:28:04 am »
+1
Thought I already posted exactly the same points, probably forgot half-way.

Good thing I did forget, because my post was crap compared xD