Author Topic: True villain of 20th century  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 2284
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
True villain of 20th century
« on: September 17, 2019, 12:50:52 am »
Obviously, United Kingdom.

Started WWI as an attempt to conquer entire world, not being satisfied by controlling 3/4ths of it by that point. Biggest eysore were German Empires so they created unrest in German vassal state of Bosnia to spark global war. They fought war against Germany and Austria because they wanted to take eastern Europe and also Turkey to connect land from there to Middle East and India which they already had their paw on. If that went well Russian Empire would be next in line just like it is for past 70 years since they managed to get Germany under their control thanks to their vassal state called United States of America.

WWII was nothing more than Germans returning the favor. einstein and chocolate chip cookie would never get in power without suffering Brits created in WWI.

Today it is known that Princip, mentally challenged teenager was chosen and indoctrinated by another organization which kick started and had full control over Young Bosnia. He was no different than modern islamic fundamentalist who blows himself up in a big crowd. Organization behind Young Bosnia was Black Hand, an organization which killed Serbian king. They were pawns of MI6.

Britain did not enter the war after it was started by other actors. They used their well spread intellegince network in Europe to give a spark that will ignite World War One so they could expand their influence even further.

Edit: Recently Germany has shaken off from UK and USA influence and managed to take Europe back under their wing. What happens next, Brexit of course. UK will rather sacrfice themselves than see Germany ruling Europe. Archduke Ferdinand had exactly current EU in mind some 110 years ago, which is why he was assassinated. Since Germany got good with Russia, Ukraine war happened and severed that bond. Britain will never allow united and strong Europe, simply because they cant get over the fact they dont belong to Europe and never will. They are a bloody island and thats what they will be for a long time until plates start shifting again and change European landscape.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 01:13:16 am by Leshma »

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: True villain of 20th century
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 01:13:12 am »
+1
Wheres Yuhmaz?
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2494
  • Infamy: 2274
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 01:14:04 am »
Hes Turkish scum and will agree 100% with me because his country was attacked by UK in WW1.

Also would like to point genocide called Balkan Wars where Serbian military slaughtered Albanian civilians in attempt to take back land. Never classified as genocide even tho British intelligence were fully aware of it at the time, because it played along UK agenda. Serbia fought war against Ottomans and UK couldnt care less about anything else. Serbian goverments since then until WWII were fully supported, even controlled by Her Majesty. Balkan war slaughtering was way worse than what happened 20 years ago on Kosovo.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 01:19:22 am by Leshma »

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 01:16:18 am »
Your ramblings are only outdone by his ramblings.
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 2800
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 01:18:32 am »
These are not ramblings but historical facts.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2019, 01:21:23 am »
Historical facts say that germany started ww2 when they invaded poland out of the blue because of britain?
PENDULUM

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2206
  • Infamy: 724
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2019, 01:28:04 am »
Adolph einstein took part in WW1, that war shaped him as a person. His entire drive was based on humiliation Germans had to endure before, during and after WW1. So yeah, you can say actions of UK prior and during WW1 had an affect on Germany choosing einstein and NSDAP to lead them.

Things never happen out of the blue. There is a reason for everything. If not for WW1 and treatment Europe had when UK was at peak of its power, you can bet WW2 would probably never happen. Just look at Brexit, no need to look further. UK is leaving Union because they deem Germany to be strongest and most influential member of said union and not them. They are willing to wreck their economy on a gamble it could hurt rest of Union and Germany.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2019, 01:40:48 am »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2019, 01:57:02 am »
Adolph einstein took part in WW1, that war shaped him as a person. His entire drive was based on humiliation Germans had to endure before, during and after WW1. So yeah, you can say actions of UK prior and during WW1 had an affect on Germany choosing einstein and NSDAP to lead them.

Things never happen out of the blue. There is a reason for everything. If not for WW1 and treatment Europe had when UK was at peak of its power, you can bet WW2 would probably never happen. Just look at Brexit, no need to look further. UK is leaving Union because they deem Germany to be strongest and most influential member of said union and not them. They are willing to wreck their economy on a gamble it could hurt rest of Union and Germany.
So einstein invaded a european country to their east to get back at Britain who is to their west?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 02:00:55 am by Asheram »
PENDULUM

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2019, 03:11:03 am »
yeah it was all those damn gulags and concentration camps in England that made em real baddies.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2019, 09:07:37 am »
So einstein invaded a european country to their east to get back at Britain who is to their west?

dunno where leshma gets the idea from that britain started WWI, but of course it's well known that a big factor for the rise of chocolate chip cookies and WWII was the defeat in WWI and the "Schandfrieden" of Versaille.  maybe leshma just trolling, impersonating behaviour of trump or johnson, haha.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2019, 09:41:47 am »
+1
That's not what Lesmhaner is saying.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2019, 10:13:51 am »
+3
It was all part of UKs master plan to become a muslim country by 2020
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2019, 05:10:43 pm »
+2
I hope they import camels and the UK becomes a predominantly camel based economy
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2019, 05:13:03 pm »
I hope they import camels and the UK becomes a predominantly camel based economy

Boris will make it so

Big camel guy

Blessup camel nation

« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 05:25:25 pm by njames89 »