Author Topic: A message to no one  (Read 3858 times)

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
Re: A message to no one
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2019, 06:03:01 pm »
+1
I still stand behind my reasoning on that post, if the Greeks & Romans did it it's not gay. Their societies were so much more masculine than ours that it's not even funny, a homosexual in those times is equal to a heterosexual chad God in our times, in terms of Power Level.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2019, 06:50:33 pm »
+3
I still stand behind my reasoning on that post, if the Greeks & Romans did it it's not gay. Their societies were so much more masculine than ours that it's not even funny, a homosexual in those times is equal to a heterosexual chad God in our times, in terms of Power Level.
I need that meme image where feeling man rides his brain like elephant rn,rando dammit we all wasted our precious lives into this shit,i regret everymoment lol,sooo much waste of time ,we all could be theoritical scientits.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2019, 02:09:04 am »
+1
cikel i want you to know

im almost done with the witcher now

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2019, 08:06:44 pm »
cikel i want you to know

im almost done with the witcher now

and how was it?
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Fearvich

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Feervich, Omeso, Fearvic, Vich.
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2019, 06:25:57 am »
+4
The grass is always greener on the other side. Normies feel just as sad sometimes. You recruited me into Frisia, I had a really good time. I still remember those times 8 years later. Your internet actions have effects though they are disconnected from real world perception. Do what you want to do whenever you can.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2019, 06:23:07 pm »
+4
and how was it?

tbqh it has been pretty darn gud, better than the last couple elder scrolls games honestly (which is what cikel promised me)

(fyi i had to remove cikel from my steam friends list over a year ago because he kept threatening to spoil witcher 3 for me every time i started the game)

Offline Quinnie

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kolee, Koree, Quinnie, and many others
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2019, 08:27:25 am »
+3
i wrote a big message for you, cikel
but i deleted it because at the end of it
i realized that all i wanted to say was
that i value the friendship we had once.
warband may die. crpg may die.
but this community goes beyond that.
at least, with the special people, it does.
anyway, much love.
most famous "real" girl in crpg

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2019, 07:06:22 am »
+3
Share a similar feel, traveled the nation and left a lot behind for where I came from.

Just remember to scrub your toes.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2019, 02:33:33 am »
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 04:49:55 pm by Asheram »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline PhoenicianWarrior

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2019, 01:09:46 am »
+2
I had just flunked out of school. I was in a pit. Desperate. I found you. Like a light. A home. It felt right. It was right.

For the past 8 years I have played crpg. I started when i was 21. I'm ending now at 29. What have I accomplished? What have I gained?

Was it all for nothing? When I look back now at my early twenties all I really see is crpg. There was nothing else. My friends were doing normal adult things. Finishing school. Creating meaningful relationships with real people. Starting their careers. Moving out. Taking on responsibilities.

I was on my computer. Not going to class. Not going out. 8 hours a day of crpg. Consumed by strat. Feelings rampant. Rage running free.

I'm not sure brothers. I'm not sure what I'm writing. Or who I'm writing it to. I just want you all to know

That cikel was here and he loved you
Damn man.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2019, 12:57:48 pm »
+3

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2019, 03:58:43 pm »
+2
At least you can look forward to play bannerlords crpg in your eighties.

i have already ordered a new DX Racer Gaming Wheelchair

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2019, 11:10:00 pm »
+3
i have already ordered a new DX Racer Gaming Wheelchair

Found better one for my homeless senior years

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1904
  • Infamy: 2858
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2019, 12:57:41 am »
+1
are you saying our relationship  isn't meaningful?

After eight years people in here still remember me. People who I went to school with, we completely forgot about each other. Do you know why?

Because we spent a lot more time playing crpg than in highschool and university combined :lol:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1246
  • Infamy: 2727
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2019, 01:12:36 am »
+2
Can unironically confirm that cRPG is a better experience than any of these things

Of course it is:
1. irl relationships with people mostly revolve around money and are superficial as fuck, even more than having online pals because those relationships arent financially motivated. In ones lifetime one can have less than five true friends, rest are people attached out of interest and will come and go and leave nothing of value in our lives. cRPG wins.
2. doing work that makes you happy is among the greatest things in life. but career is not about that. career is about climbing the ladder in your profession. sometimes has nothing to do with competence but willingness to bend and suck dicks, take it up the ass. career is one of the nastiest human inventions. crpg clearly wins.
3. parents are nagging but they love you and pay your bills. i mean serious, other than being able to walk nude around the house, living alone have no practical benefits. if you live with a girlfriend, that means living with blood sucking demon that gives you pleasure on the tiniest spoon imaginable while sucking you dry every goddamn second. parents just love you more than your woman. you know, crpg wins again
4. you are not responsible for your birth or anything at all. FUCK JORDAN PETERSON. crpg wins yo

i'm consistently surprised at how little i regret spending thousands of hours on this and other online multiplayer games. i cherish all of the memories that i've made with interesting nice folk from all over creation.

sometimes i am concerned about how little i regret it, but it isn't really eating at me. see you boys in mordhau and then bannerlord!

four years inactive, thought i would feel different when i stop. but tod was right, its the same. zero regret. would probably do it again the same way if i had the chance. the older i get the more i see how life is meaningless and how one should not shorten it by thinking how he should made different choices in live. life is short but ultimately has no meaning so make the most of it while having fun. crpg was not a wrong choice. even that dude who died of cancer did nothing wrong. he could not play crpg and do something else but he would still die of cancer. nothing better would happen in the end because nothing better happens. things happen, we enjoy them or not, crpg is just one of those things. people who talk about right things to do are almost exclusively assholes, never forget about that.

think of life as being one of billion little big headed white blobs that are ejaculated from mans penis. You got the prize and became a human person. Its like winning a lottery, you get to do as your please. And do it ffs. The dude who ejected you from his penis did not choose you in particular, you are not obligated to do as he wants or asks. Its fucking random draw, you won the grand prize, was struck by lightning, cherish it and enjoy while it lasts.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 01:21:13 am by Leshma »