• Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
Re: merde
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2019, 05:19:08 pm »
+2
A mosque

zottlmarsch was this your attempt? Because yesterday also a mosque caught fire in Jerusalem, very spicy timing

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201904161074167005-Blaze-Erupts-Jerusalems-Historic-al-Aqsa-Mosque/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2019, 05:51:03 pm »
zottlmarsch was this your attempt? Because yesterday also a mosque caught fire in Jerusalem, very spicy timing

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201904161074167005-Blaze-Erupts-Jerusalems-Historic-al-Aqsa-Mosque/

I'm serious, a mosque would be way more fitting to modern Paris than some old cathedral. Paris like all these other big cities lost its identity a long time ago, so what does Notre dame represent anyway? A memory from a bygone age, made by poor Catholic white men for rich Catholic white men, isn't this the kind of shit we are constantly being told is a symbol of all that is evil in the world?...yet now when it's destroyed everyone is crying...we should be happy it's gone. I say they should just burn the rest of them down too.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2019, 05:58:52 pm »
+2
I'm serious, a mosque would be way more fitting to modern Paris than some old cathedral. Paris like all these other big cities lost its identity a long time ago, so what does Notre dame represent anyway? A memory from a bygone age, made by poor Catholic white men for rich Catholic white men, isn't this the kind of shit we are constantly being told is a symbol of all that is evil in the world?...yet now when it's destroyed everyone is crying...we should be happy it's gone. I say they should just burn the rest of them down too.

Only low effort buildings have a right to exist - much like the posts on this forum.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2019, 06:01:26 pm »
+2
Only low effort buildings have a right to exist - much like the posts on this forum.

Kebab shop?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2542
  • Infamy: 736
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2019, 08:20:01 pm »
Christians are the weirdest people. Entire city burned to ashes, cathedral stands proud. No sadness. Cathedral on fire but city buildings are safe. Great sadness.

Cathedral is place where majority of city pedophiles live yet people are always sad when their home is burned to ashes and care less for other, normal people who live in rest of the city. It's kind of a good thing Muslims are replacing weird Christians in Europe. Muslims are only slightly better, because they too believe in girl having a baby without having sex and that baby growing into a man capable of coming back from dead and walking on water.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2019, 11:49:03 pm »
+4
Christians are the weirdest people. Entire city burned to ashes, cathedral stands proud. No sadness. Cathedral on fire but city buildings are safe. Great sadness.

Cathedral is place where majority of city pedophiles live yet people are always sad when their home is burned to ashes and care less for other, normal people who live in rest of the city. It's kind of a good thing Muslims are replacing weird Christians in Europe. Muslims are only slightly better, because they too believe in girl having a baby without having sex and that baby growing into a man capable of coming back from dead and walking on water.

its a real tough call on where the majority of pederasts are when you've got so many competing institutions with plenty of likely and confirmed kid-diddlers and other assorted hyper-degenerates but i'm not cat'lick so i don't really get heated at calling attention to historical or contemporary abuse there. i'm gonna go with overall foster care/child protective services having more nooseworthy types than the highly religious. maybe a nice toss-up between the true bankster Ruling Class and affiliates versus the Catholic church, tho.

you ARE wrong though

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2019, 05:39:06 pm »
genuinely heartbreaking, i'd rather see the english burn the whitehouse again

Haha, they only get one chance to do that.  They're too weak to even Brexit properly now.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2019, 08:36:17 pm »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1823
  • Infamy: 1207
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2019, 09:04:08 pm »
Nice money making tweet.

He's smart enough to realize how things work, after all he's millionaire not me and you CANNOT become rich without making someone else life miserable in some way. So much hypocrisy, James.

Hungry kids are fed minimal nutrient, at least those deemed useful. The others are being tortured for the sake of someones fun and having kids dying in huge numbers from hunger is someones idea of fun, I bet.

Rebuilding this stupid church generates shit load of money in so many ways, its maybe even better now that is going to get new and shiny. Capitalism advocates consumerism and consumerism can't allow things being long lasting.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2019, 01:22:07 am »
Nice money making tweet.

He's smart enough to realize how things work, after all he's millionaire not me and you CANNOT become rich without making someone else life miserable in some way. So much hypocrisy, James.

Hungry kids are fed minimal nutrient, at least those deemed useful. The others are being tortured for the sake of someones fun and having kids dying in huge numbers from hunger is someones idea of fun, I bet.

Rebuilding this stupid church generates shit load of money in so many ways, its maybe even better now that is going to get new and shiny. Capitalism advocates consumerism and consumerism can't allow things being long lasting.

Is money all you think about?
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2019, 08:24:52 am »
+4
a chunk of coal in Lesmas ass would become diamond in a week

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2019, 04:01:30 pm »
+1
a chunk of coal in Lesmas ass would become diamond in a week
thats some next level constipation

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 51
  • Infamy: 2667
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2019, 09:22:50 pm »
Never joke with constipation. I have inherited it from my mother... can be nasty at times. Worst thing, it can become so bad you cannot expel shit and it  gets stuck somewhere in large intestine growing bigger over time. At some point intestine walls will break under pressure and then chances for survival are very slim. It is probably among top three worst ways to die, being suffocated in your own shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_impaction

Is money all you think about?

If it was up to me there would be no monetary system of any sort, no interests and rest of that crap Jews love so much. I actually despise monetary system.

But for most other people, yes, everything revolves around money. And wasn't joking about catacombs, they are more important than stupid church where senile elderly pray to imaginary being.

As much you do not like to admit, Notre Dame is famous in same way Christmas is important. Christmas is important to westerners mostly because of presents they receive on that day and Coca Cola company invention called Santa Claus, very few actually care about Jesus on that day. Notre Dame is mostly famous because of that hunchback story and cartoon depicting it. Yeah you all see historical value being lost, goddamn meme generation caring about that gimme a break.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 09:33:44 pm by Leshma »

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2019, 10:57:53 pm »
Never joke with constipation. I have inherited it from my mother... can be nasty at times. Worst thing, it can become so bad you cannot expel shit and it  gets stuck somewhere in large intestine growing bigger over time. At some point intestine walls will break under pressure and then chances for survival are very slim. It is probably among top three worst ways to die, being suffocated in your own shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_impaction

If it was up to me there would be no monetary system of any sort, no interests and rest of that crap Jews love so much. I actually despise monetary system.

But for most other people, yes, everything revolves around money. And wasn't joking about catacombs, they are more important than stupid church where senile elderly pray to imaginary being.

As much you do not like to admit, Notre Dame is famous in same way Christmas is important. Christmas is important to westerners mostly because of presents they receive on that day and Coca Cola company invention called Santa Claus, very few actually care about Jesus on that day. Notre Dame is mostly famous because of that hunchback story and cartoon depicting it. Yeah you all see historical value being lost, goddamn meme generation caring about that gimme a break.

You dont think religious symbolism is important? The thing that is universal to pretty much every singe human culture. Churches often have the effect to feel very holy and spiritual even to non-believers, its inherently very important to us. Perhaps one of the most important things that lead to us being able to build such great societies. You obviously only see commercial value of things, its not a piece of history or art, its just another building that serves no instantly visible purpose to people instead its just there to use people. You are thinking extremely narrowly along monetary/practical values. Besides, looking at religion as useless is simply going to lead you into nihilism, have fun with that.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA