Author Topic: Crpg Player Tier List (NA) [Overall Skill]  (Read 6320 times)

Offline Malke

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Crpg Player Tier List (NA) [Overall Skill]
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2019, 05:57:28 am »
+4
Guess I am not part of the popularity contest eh?  :D

Offline Daemon.

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2019, 06:10:08 am »
+1
Well cause you did cheat and got Vaced on Cs 5 Times. So yeah no1 likes you anymore cause you lied.and how can I dock ride clan members goofy. Stop whining cause you aren’t on a list it’s reslly sad how you are becoming down the same road as Simon.

Offline FTG_Pablo

• Balancer
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knightmare, Murder Boner, Acre
  • Game nicks: Pablo__, iK_2sekC_KbW_Pablo_MB, KbW_Silence_MB, Pablo_xD, Bishop_Pablo_of_Acre
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2019, 06:13:22 am »
+1
Well cause you did cheat and got Vaced on Cs 5 Times. So yeah no1 likes you anymore cause you lied.and how can I dock ride clan members goofy. Stop whining cause you aren’t on a list it’s reslly sad how you are becoming down the same road as Simon.
I cheated on CSGO and got VAC'd yeah lol everyone that played with me knew I hacked and still played with me regardless, you included. Chow played with me all the time and he knew I cheated the whole time lmao, Assington played CSGO with Chowski and I once and I said I didnt cheat but he caught onto the fact that I did pretty quickly lol I dont try to hide it, I even joke about it afterwards, you just sound like a salty child rn. Im not whining about being on B tier list lol, I even said earlier that I was glad I was even on the list, Im not even the only person that thinks I should be on A tier lol.

Offline Daemon.

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2019, 06:23:39 am »
Well why do they belong on the A list Pablo?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 06:30:56 am by Daemon. »

Offline FTG_Pablo

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pablo__, iK_2sekC_KbW_Pablo_MB, KbW_Silence_MB, Pablo_xD, Bishop_Pablo_of_Acre
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2019, 06:26:38 am »
Well why do they belong on the a list of likecto hear pablo
can you type that again in comprehend-able english?

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2019, 06:29:28 am »
+6
This list based on one man's opinions, has turned into a big incessant circle jerk.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline FTG_Pablo

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2019, 06:39:22 am »
Well why do they belong on the A list Pablo?
if "they" are Tristan and Rando, its because they are solid all around players that play more than one thing and do good at it, Tristan can do 2h, Pole, Cav and 1h and do really good, his xbow skills are lacking but he still trys :) and he does alright at archer too.
I've seen Rando do 2h, Pole and 1h and he does good at all 3 although he is much better at pole and 2h than 1h from what Ive seen.
If the list is based on "Overall" Skill like it says then they should easily be in A tier especially if someone like you who only plays 1h is on that tier lmao.

Offline Daemon.

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2019, 06:48:45 am »
I can do 2h but I don’t have the money and if me a 1h player can beat them while they do polearm which is 100% left swing. And 2h etc then your argument is shit. I can do 2h pole arm archer I just choose not 2 cause it’s not my thing.
Also please stop arguing we both look like autist.

Offline FTG_Pablo

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2019, 07:00:17 am »
I can do 2h but I don’t have the money and if me a 1h player can beat them while they do polearm which is 100% left swing. And 2h etc then your argument is shit. I can do 2h pole arm archer I just choose not 2 cause it’s not my thing.
Also please stop arguing we both look like autist.
anyone that plays 1h can beat a pole/2h user lol, all you need to do is hiltslash or right swing at distance and you will ruin a 2h/pole everytime. so that arguement is shit. but yeah I'll stop now lol

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2019, 07:08:16 am »
+2
This is literally the cringiest thread i've read in quite a while. tim the enchanter is a mediocre player who came out of no where typing a list of players and ranking them. It's like a 9th grade dropout wrote a paper on which contemporary physicists were the smartest and then michio kaku and neil degrasse tyson started bitching about how the 9th grade drop out ranked them lower than they wanted

the only judgement that matters is who you shit on, and if we go by that statistic im number one
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Malke

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2019, 07:10:43 am »
This is literally the cringiest thread i've read in quite a while. tim the enchanter is a mediocre player who came out of no where typing a list of players and ranking them. It's like a 9th grade dropout wrote a paper on which contemporary physicists were the smartest and then michio kaku and neil degrasse tyson started bitching about how the 9th grade drop out ranked them lower than they wanted

the only judgement that matters is who you shit on, and if we go by that statistic im number one

I agree. Till the end.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2019, 07:15:24 am »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Davic

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Semenstorm, Medieval Carriage Club
  • Game nicks: Davic, Gayvic, Cavic, Xavic, Maulvic
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2019, 07:54:31 am »
fellas, I think it is an important thing to remember that this is a subjective tier list created by one player. This list doesn't define you, you are more than this list  :D

I also think it's important for us to have an e-peen thread like this every once in awhile or else our e-peens just get bottled up and gross.

Anyways, here's how I would objectively fix this list:

S
Narmin
iK_Morningstar
Gallonigher
Davic
Chester Otab
JayJrod
Miley
Luker
Sexy Furry

A
Lubu
Albus
Allers
Sitvek
Schoi
Blizz
Knightmare
Kale
Rulka
jack1
Da Birds
TheGreatDane
TinyGlancer
Dionysus
Jona
Roran
Tenno
Largos
Assington
Phoenician
Cik
Damatacus
BlackPanda
Daemon
Jason Luciento
Cassander
Duckie
Rando
Pablo
Bariz
Pistachio

B
Cajun
James
Salad Fork
ShiftKnife
Nehvar
Taser
Calamari
Zeus
Tristan
GrimReaper
Raggy
Farrix
Voncrow
Sharpe
Polak
Bonesaw
Archibot
sJimmy

C
Miserable Bastard
Reinhardt
Bryggan

F
Tim
Arys

- my tiers are based on individual skill, group-fighting skill, and strat performance
- S+ tier removed because I don't think there are currently any active players playing a tier above the rest of the top players
- S tier is reserved for skilled individual fighters and players who regularly top the scoreboard in strat. A few players also get a sticker for being good group-fighters but honestly most everyone in this mod sucks at group-fighting
- A tier are players who can put up a good fight or even match most S tier players individually, but rarely have a major impact in large strategus battles; most of the players I moved from S tier to A tier is simply because from my experience they do not have a large presence in strat battles
- I didn't change B tier and below too much because I would feel like I'm bullying people, but it seems like I'm overlooking dozens of players not on this list that could fit into these tiers. Most of the players in B tier I think of being average, but that may just be because the vast majority of cRPG players are very skilled.
- added some archers but don't mind them, they're mainly competing with themselves
- some players I didn't move because I don't feel like I have an accurate gauge on their skill
- don't @ me just because I don't THINK you're as good as you KNOW you are

Offline Cassander

• ☑ Galactic President
  • Renown: 68
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2019, 09:17:35 am »
I don't know why anybody would include me on the A tier sure maybe i could beat most if not all of those guys on my best day but 99% of the time i play like complete shit, i'am honestly too inconsistent to rank above anybody.

Offline PoisonedTail

• Earl
  • Renown: 307
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TimTheEnchanter
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2019, 01:18:34 pm »
+1
I don't know why anybody would include me on the A tier sure maybe i could beat most if not all of those guys on my best day but 99% of the time i play like complete shit, i'am honestly too inconsistent to rank above anybody.

Because several individuals cannot handle seeing you above them and their reactions are hilarious.