Author Topic: I wish you good fortune in the wars to come  (Read 2522 times)

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
I wish you good fortune in the wars to come
« on: March 14, 2019, 09:12:38 am »
+7

the hooded rider came in the middle of the night. the camp was quiet apart from the occasional moans of pleasures slipping out of the troops' tents. despite the audible activity, all the tents apart from one were dark. This tent was much larger than the rest, and not just large enough to symbolize to status of the army's leader, but like way too big for one person.

the rider dismounted outside this massive tent and approached the guards waiting at the entrance

"i come with news for the prince"

"okay hes inside but hes in the bathtub and please call him bigdog or he will get upset"

the rider entered the tent and shuffled his way through the maze of hanging draperies that functioned as walls inside this massive tent. he came upon a table, a very nice table. it was actually the most lovely table he had ever seen. the petrified wood tabletop was so finely smoothed and polished, the rider couldnt help but rub his hand across it for several minutes, admiring it.

"you like what you see, then?"

the rider didnt jump at the sound of the smooth voice. he turned to see a slightly short figure standing before him. he was completely naked, but the rider could not make out the figures genitals at first glance because of the massive bush that occupied that region of the body. he knew it was his prince.

"my pri.... bigdog, I come with urgent news"

the prince then lifted his left hand in the air and started waving it wildly. it took the rider's attention, and before the rider even realized it, the prince took his right hand and pulled a doobie out from bookshelf to his right. impressive.

"before you tell me your urgent news, first give me your name."

the rider removed his hood.

"it is I, havelle, aka shady character."

"ah havelle my most trusted of uncles, i heard you were in the east."

"I was, bigdog, but that is what my news pertains to...."

"well?"

"we are at war with HoC. again."

the prince of all brave gamers put his doob to his lips and lit it with the brazier on the wall. he took a deep inhale and blew his smoky breath on the lit end of the doob.

"fucking. classic."
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
Re: I wish you good fortune in the wars to come
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 10:24:57 am »
+1
this nerd is best player na,but still too long post for me to read.

Offline The Last Ironside REDGAR

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • For the glory of the House.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: REDGAR_The_Bloodthirsty, The_Last_Ironside_REDGAR
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 04:03:11 pm »
That's too bad it was a good post...announcing the news that everyone already knew was coming, because it comes every strat.  Like he said, they're at war with HoC, again.
Deliver prosperity to your people, honor to your House, glorious victory to your men, and sorrow to your enemies.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 05:17:54 am »
well isnt war what fuels strat?
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 11:27:28 pm »
+2
I am honestly blindsided by this. Who would've guessed that we would be at war with HoC yet again.

Side note, I am declaring war on JayJrod in a battle of tag.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2019, 11:45:50 am »
+4
after my pitiful defeat at the hands of a ragtag but dedicated band of hounds, and my donations of several hundred horses of varying stripes, i would like to discuss terms of surrender
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?