Author Topic: SJWs killed Linux  (Read 4381 times)

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
Re: SJWs killed Linux
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 04:56:48 pm »
+1
I think its pretty clear that Linus was a piece of shit to work with.

"This week people in our community confronted me about my lifetime of not understanding emotions. My flippant attacks in emails have been both unprofessional and uncalled for. Especially at times when I made it personal. In my quest for a better patch, this made sense to me. I know now this was not OK and I am truly sorry."
-Linus

this isn't going to kill linux, stop being melodramatic cucumber cowboys, if anything getting linux onto the front page of major news will help linux get more publicity.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 05:12:18 pm »
I honestly wouldn't give a fuck about SJW if they were benign like that, but they removed leading man and creator after almost three decades. Person most credit with quality of the codebase, because of his actions to preserve it. Now they want to force third man in charge to leave as well. SJWs are more dangerous than I ever thought.

Social justice is something I could get behind if it wasn't for the methods the people behind the movement employ sometimes. At its most basic level it seems like a good thing.

SJW is just Communism with a new name. Both of you belong in a Soviet Gulag along with Linus.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 09:26:15 pm »
+1
Yes, hello, My chosen pronouns are Apache helicopter, unicycle, and The holiest goat.  I agree that the gulag is the best place for inclusionary indoctrination, preferably with a cement trowels and hard labor as the catalyst for education.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 09:39:31 pm by Drunken_sailor »
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2018, 10:27:08 pm »
Leshma do you mean feminist and multicolour people when u say sjw??Btw everything including linux gets fcked up when it becomes popular.There are many other like linux but not safe as linux.Are u using linux anyways???ı am afraid to write card numbers on linux pc's cuz lack of safety

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1688
  • Infamy: 1119
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2018, 03:18:04 am »
Feminist? Some dude on reddit declared himself as feminist and I asked him does he feel for true females when being around disgusting creatures like this Ada Caroline or whatever stupid name it has. For the record that person was fired from Github because it made female workers feel uneasy, being perverted piece of shit like he is.

You can be female but apparently not feminist unless you're supporting hack job trannies, being against them makes you bigot just like every white male is according to their shitty philosophy. In that case I'll happily being called bigot by these kind of people, it's not like I care about their opinion.

Only one question remains, who is funding these people and why? Because it is not based on merit, nature works in such mysterious ways that such people get replaced by healthy specimens.

Just like mentally handicapped (extra chromosome crowd), these rainbow haired hack jobs tend to look the same. That same look being disgusting.

Also what's with fat shaming? Has that really become a thing? Thank fuck people who survived world wars are either dead or went senile, otherwise I doubt they could take this modern shit they are serving to us.

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2018, 07:51:47 am »
Through media and free speech,now everyone(even uneducated)has the power of sprayiing information or an idea.I am one of the people who thinks society gets dumber and dumber everday.I think some of the sjw's in internet has good will(some 10 percent),others are shitty ppl in tumblr.The prevelance of a view makes the view,opinion normal says edmund burke a social philosopher,therefore,leshma i think as long as there are sites like tumblr and shit,the sjw's continue to regenerate and healthy specimens will arise.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2018, 11:58:08 am »
+1
I watched some Steven Chowder thing on Youtube. And there was a professor of logic in some college campus. That legimately faked tweets and lied immensely to back his fucked up boycott. And nothing happened to him.

The current generation of professors and teachers in US/Western-Europe seem rather heavy on the left in the political spectrum and I think legitimate decade long brainwashing has taken place. Its amazing how far these students(and exstudents) are from any kind of logic and rational thinking. These brainwashed folk are slowly becoming renowned and old enough to get into politics. And slowly they are advancing from twitter and forum warriors into actual politicians. Nothing to do about it now. Its just too late. Its going to get much much worse.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2260
  • Infamy: 396
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2018, 09:15:05 pm »
That's not left, stop insulting communists ffs. There is no left in America, never was and never will be. What they call leftists are bunch of people with perverted and degenerate ideas and opinions. No tranny would ever become important person in true communist society because such society is strict and logical and would never allow degenerate element to represent it in any shape or form.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2018, 09:35:29 pm »
That's not left, stop insulting communists ffs. There is no left in America, never was and never will be. What they call leftists are bunch of people with perverted and degenerate ideas and opinions. No tranny would ever become important person in true communist society because such society is strict and logical and would never allow degenerate element to represent it in any shape or form.

A modern communist society would probably use them to gain power and then get rid of them when they become too much of a problem. Which is why the left has a really hard time denouncing extremists, theyre all ok with it as long as its for the same ideology.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2018, 05:27:44 am »
+1

Getting rid of Linus is what any true communist would do.

Individuality, free thinking and personal skill are all looked down upon in a true communist society. These qualities disrupt the unnatural  and artificially equalized societal privileges and are considered a threat to the state.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2018, 06:33:50 am »
+2
Waaaaaait a minute, isn't leshy the SJW tranny?

Good to see you back btw :D

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2018, 06:34:29 pm »
Waaaaaait a minute, isn't leshy the SJW tranny?

Good to see you back btw :D

Times have changed. Lesh got kicked cause tranny with only 1 gender. Its about being 3+ genders at once now, otherwise u like Hitler.

This kinda reminded me of Dave Chappelle who came back from like a decade long break. Some dude was analyzing him getting targeted by SJWs. Poor Dave 10 years ago was considered the foreman and a very strong voice in the SJW/leftist community. Now suddenly his words were considered hate speech. A fair warning to every SJW. Like a fundamental nationalist christian who suddenly turns gay and marries a filipino, u will eventually step on ur own mine.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2018, 07:54:40 pm »
+1
Leshma the commie tranny

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2018, 08:12:18 pm »

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2018, 12:25:43 am »
+1
SJW is just Communism with a new name. Both of you belong in a Soviet Gulag along with Linus.

Why do you hate poor people? Communism just distributes wealth evenly among the workers.
If you have ranged troubles use this: