Author Topic: Naval Action  (Read 588 times)

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Naval Action
« on: August 08, 2018, 12:47:05 pm »
https://store.steampowered.com/app/311310/Naval_Action/

RvR, PvP, PvE, historic, realistic, sandbox, open world, trade, clans, player ranks (grind)

PvP is skill based. Ships can be modded. Nations attack each others ports in order to gain conquest points and increase nation prosperity.

Players craft ships and upgrades.

Nice game if you you like sailships and to swing your epeen.

https://youtu.be/9sWZUzLaLDk

« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 12:50:19 pm by Sniger »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Naval Action
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 01:04:06 pm »
Was extremely grindy last time I played, but ship combat was actually quite nice and detailed.

Probably going to give it another go when it's more fleshed out and closer to release.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 07:42:24 pm »
pay 2 win, no thanks
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 12:10:05 pm »
pay 2 win, no thanks

Its an early access, things change, the community is complaining as well, personally I have np. I wouldnt call it P2W win, I dont think the impact of the DLCs is heavy. Games cost money to develop

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 09:10:42 pm »
Already played this for a couple hundred hours long ago, I have checked in periodically but ultimately it is still the massive time drain it always has been, in fact it felt worse the last time I played it. The actual ship to ship combat is fantastic and there is nothing else like it when it comes to accuracy and realism, but in most cases you'll have no fun when you spend hours sailing just to even have a small chance of finding a decent fight sometimes and rarely what you could call a fair fight, mostly ganks. PVP aside, the rest of the game has failed IMO, they've made plenty of changes since I first played but I can honestly say none of them have made the game that much better.  Plus the game is pretty much dominated by the neck beards that have been no-lifing it for several years now. I will probably drop back in to test it again in the future but I would warn anyone to stay away unless they have a lot of free time to devote to it.