Author Topic: Coin & Carnage  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
Re: Coin & Carnage
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2018, 03:31:23 am »
+1
Sidenote: If anyone is planning to attack me for the fuck of it feel free to PM me first and we can organize for some good exp ! No hard feelings for wiping me :(
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2018, 05:50:53 am »
+1
Are you wanting to get paid in gold or silver?  Silver is kinda tough because people are using it to equip their own armies, unless they are already super rich, which is generally the bigger factions who don't really need a merc.

I'd advise selling yourself for gold.  Then the guys who need you can compete.  And if you're just doing this just for fun you can use the gold for merc recruitment.  We found bidding to work great.

As stated in the 13k diplomacy thread we are now going to be a merc faction. We will be selling ourselves as both strategus mercenaries and selling our armies to attack your enemies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently on the table:

Mercenary army for sale.

size:1500 at time of attack/assault
value: approx. 1,800,000 silver
we will lead the army to attack anybody on the map chosen by a public or anonymous bidder.

auction: http://c-rpg.net/?page=marketplaceauction&id=8131
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Completed and current contracts

Mercenary contract-Keshian
Correction- it was Keskimit who won the contract, not Keshian
(Wow, that was 4 years ago!)

Sidenote: If anyone is planning to attack me for the fuck of it feel free to PM me first and we can organize for some good exp ! No hard feelings for wiping me :(

This is a risk of being a mercenary.  While being a merc was a lot of fun and had some really good battles, we had to put a hold on it when poor Albus was attacked.  And then we got caught up in a world war  :cry:

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2018, 06:53:51 am »
I vaguely remember that contract. Seems like a lifetime ago now  :shock:

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2018, 07:24:07 pm »
Depends on the contract Bryggan. I figured it'd mostly be c-rpg gold and I'd use it for merc support (in fact I saved up / clan banked 1mil crpg gold for this in advance ) but depending on the order/faction I might want silver. Some people have MILLIONS lying around unused, so they may want to put a use to it.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2018, 10:54:48 pm »
+1

fuck
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2018, 02:26:43 am »

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2018, 03:52:19 am »
+6
We've had a major setback with the loss of our fief and 800 of our bravest soldiers. But fear not, for we have fought valiantly to the death and stories shall be told of our bravery across the land. We will rally to rise again!

The Lemon Company retreats into the countryside to gather her forces once again. This will not be the last you hear of us.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2018, 04:31:47 am »
+7
bravery

i'd like to propose an alliance

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2018, 04:09:52 pm »
+9

Whores have ravaged the lemon trees of emerin. The biggest whore thryn fit 12 lemons in his asshole while OJ stood underneath him drinking the juice crushed by THRYNS sturdy anal muscles.

"Oh master thryn"  cradoco stammered "Does not the juices of the beautiful lemon burn your insides?

"NAY" groaned thryn "it tingles my bunghole"

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2018, 07:03:30 pm »
I only clicked on this thread because i thought it was about the Jane Eyre book "Of Coin and Coinage"