Author Topic: where did HoC go?  (Read 3809 times)

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: where did HoC go?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2018, 05:23:01 pm »
+2
Daruvian will never come back he's so proud of hillary clinton and his girlfriend that he doesn't even dildo his ass anymore

sandersson realized that socializing in real life is far superior to doing anything on the internet. You cant have a party with your internet friends. He also just graduated from school apparently and probably realizes he needs a phd if he wants to be gainfully employed

as for me im still here unfortunately. other than occasionally getting laid and deepthroating some bitch so hard she threw up in my car i will never leave crpg unless its in a body bag

Offline Palurgee

• Duke
  • Renown: 607
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: palurgee, brokeback_mountaineer, denarii
  • IRC nick: palurgee
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2018, 05:26:16 pm »
+1
sandersson realized that socializing in real life is far superior to doing anything on the internet. You cant have a party with your internet friends. He also just graduated from school apparently and probably realizes he needs a phd if he wants to be gainfully employed

what a fucking chad

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2018, 06:44:00 pm »
+1
its best 2 not call kekistani resurgent forces as frisia or else u insult the true greasy internet warrior virgin spirit that sandy and daruvian and cikel and the others once had years ago

im not even a real frisian im jsut the guy they put in charge as the public relations officer to deal with the new wave of crpg youth

I think we ended up with basically the same job description.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login