Author Topic: Knightmare, prepare to get JELKED  (Read 4833 times)

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
Re: Knightmare, prepare to get JELKED
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2018, 08:09:54 am »
+9
Plz don't hate on tristan's picture you guys. He worked really hard on it and i think it looks super duper good!

Elvandin anti-bully defense force is on time. Absolutely incredible, let's put our hands together for this guy.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2018, 11:31:27 pm »
+2
Let me try who is who. Retard #1 Autist #2 Incel #3 Neckbeard #4 Tristan #5 Dumbass #6
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2018, 11:40:31 pm »
I stayed behind to defend the homeland, so it's more like:

definitely rando and elvandin on the left, kale and desire?? on the right, sitvek on the far left, although i'm surprised by the absence of ufoinsky ?? tristan pls confirm

Zeus got the order correctly, Ufoinsky was on an elite mission at the time the picture was drawn so he wasn't depicted

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2018, 05:48:08 am »
+5
Knightmare, as you and your faction have been thoroughly embarrassed I have decided to give you the opportunity for peace. However my benevolence only goes so far so you will have to pay reparations for the grievous crime of making me leave my city.

Here are your choices(pick two)
10 loompoints (http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=marketplacetrade&id=813657)
10mil gold (http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=marketplacetrade&id=813658)
50mil silver
5000 troops

Cheers,
Tristan "Young Desire" of Erzoth

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2018, 05:13:48 pm »
+2
I havent played this game in a month pretty AFK

Anytime someone makes a battle I cannot make it cause I have IRL shit going on and cant be playing this game anytime later than 5pm any night

Tristan you post on the forum and act cool and think you are someone when your a non factor and have been for 5 years in this game

True facts im 5'10 irl I dont know where you and rando and MOB came up with the idea im a 5'2 manlet irl but its kinda funny in a way I guess, but true story you are a fucking freckled ginger irl bro you will prolly always be a virgin and have no soul  So I guess talk shit and be funny on forums  in a 6 year old mod for some old ass game cause that is all a pale skinned freckled ginger can get for happiness these days.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 05:18:15 pm by Novamere »

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2018, 05:33:00 pm »
+2

Also do you have pics of tristan?  Need evidence of claims, for research purposes.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2018, 05:34:09 pm »
+6
I havent played this game in a month pretty AFK

Anytime someone makes a battle I cannot make it cause I have IRL shit going on and cant be playing this game anytime later than 5pm any night

Tristan you post on the forum and act cool and think you are someone when your a non factor and have been for 5 years in this game

True facts im 5'10 irl I dont know where you and rando and MOB came up with the idea im a 5'2 manlet irl but its kinda funny in a way I guess, but true story you are a fucking freckled ginger irl bro you will prolly always be a virgin and have no soul  So I guess talk shit and be funny on forums  in a 6 year old mod for some old ass game cause that is all a pale skinned freckled ginger can get for happiness these days.

(click to show/hide)

This non factor just successfully took your city and wiped your army while losing barely 2k ticks (you lost close to 5,000). I guess I'd pretend to not care as well if I got blown the fuck out so thoroughly that half my faction deserted to form their own little one man factions. Why don't go in Acre teamspeak again to scream at people for signing against you?

Its really hilarious to see you make this "elite" faction of all the try hard players that no one really likes, and then ALWAYS lose every battle. To top it off, it still cracks me up how ass blasted you get when things don't go your way.

Here is a run down on how embarrassingly this "war" went for Knightmare:
1. He attacks AFK EU fiefs. We get the fief owners to sign us. Knightmare loses every battle and 3k shiny
2. He gets mad so he comes north to attack Weeb Village. He loses 1200 troops compared to our 491. We retaliate and attack Jayek. Loses are 700 for his "faction" to our 332. This causes Damatacus to apparently sperg rage at multiple people over steam and quit the game for 2 weeks.
3. Me, Ufo, Rando, Elvandin, and Sitvek jauntily stroll our way to Jelkala and cap it in 2 tries because you can't properly manage a city. Loses are 3,275 for you to our 1943.
4. You try and just run up to the city thinking we will let you attack it. We hit you in the field and cap your army, you losing 1500 shiny to our 335.

The Clans loses: 9231 shiny ticks, their dignity, a city, and respect of many players
Triumvirate of the River Sint loses: 3101, 15 clicks on the strategus map, a minimum amount of effort

Since I know everyone in your faction is KD whores, that means we just racked up a fat 2.9:1 kd/r on you LOL. Also, yes I count capped troops as kills. You lose them, therefore they are loses and we eliminated them from the field of play. They don't matter for player stats but faction v faction stats its important

But yeah, go ahead and "roast" me about my looks. I'm confident in my body and my penis, which is why I'm not too much of a pussy to drop a face pic (unlike you LOL).

(click to show/hide)

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2018, 05:45:00 pm »
This non factor just successfully took your city and wiped your army while losing barely 2k ticks (you lost close to 5,000). I guess I'd pretend to not care as well if I got blown the fuck out so thoroughly that half my faction deserted to form their own little one man factions. Why don't go in Acre teamspeak again to scream at people for signing against you?

Its really hilarious to see you make this "elite" faction of all the try hard players that no one really likes, and then ALWAYS lose every battle. To top it off, it still cracks me up how ass blasted you get when things don't go your way.

Here is a run down on how embarrassingly this "war" went for Knightmare:
1. He attacks AFK EU fiefs. We get the fief owners to sign us. Knightmare loses every battle and 3k shiny
2. He gets mad so he comes north to attack Weeb Village. He loses 1200 troops compared to our 491. We retaliate and attack Jayek. Loses are 700 for his "faction" to our 332. This causes Damatacus to apparently sperg rage at multiple people over steam and quit the game for 2 weeks.
3. Me, Ufo, Rando, Elvandin, and Sitvek jauntily stroll our way to Jelkala and cap it in 2 tries because you can't properly manage a city. Loses are 3,275 for you to our 1943.
4. You try and just run up to the city thinking we will let you attack it. We hit you in the field and cap your army, you losing 1500 shiny to our 335.

The Clans loses: 9231 shiny ticks, their dignity, a city, and respect of many players
Triumvirate of the River Sint loses: 3101, 15 clicks on the strategus map, a minimum amount of effort

Since I know everyone in your faction is KD whores, that means we just racked up a fat 2.9:1 kd/r on you LOL. Also, yes I count capped troops as kills. You lose them, therefore they are loses and we eliminated them from the field of play. They don't matter for player stats but faction v faction stats its important

But yeah, go ahead and "roast" me about my looks. I'm confident in my body and my penis, which is why I'm not too much of a pussy to drop a face pic (unlike you LOL).

(click to show/hide)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what an internet warrior Not even gonna read it Jesus you must of got offended what a pussy................At least you cannot deny being a pale skinned freckled ginger lol

Also do you have pics of tristan?  Need evidence of claims, for research purposes.

Go on discord and ask him for a picture of himself I cant post 1 or id get in trouble but I do have 1 he posted a while ago

check the post yourself IRL thread, its around page 15-22
He should just post it here so we can match up the pics and give me a good laugh
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 05:54:58 pm by Novamere »

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2018, 05:57:25 pm »
Lets not forget the great story of your crazy mentally ill mother calling Schois mother IRL cause he texted your sister or did your mom show up at his work or something irl like come on bro you showed your face around here still after something like that happened LOL you must have no shame??? How about you tell the story so I dont have :D

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2018, 05:58:27 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

The classic response to getting destroyed. We both know you read it and are seething in rage. PM me your address and I'll buy you a new keyboard(its okay, a lot of people are considered "unemployable", its nothing to be embarrassed about(unlike getting your ass slapped around by a "bad player"). I'm sure your mommy still loves you :) ) since I'm assuming you had to type that out on your phone since you smashed yours again.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2018, 05:59:45 pm »
Lets not forget the great story of your crazy mentally ill mother calling Schois mother IRL cause he texted your sister or did your mom show up at his work or something irl like come on bro you showed your face around here still after something like that happened LOL??? How about you tell the story so I dont have :D to

I posted it on the forums like 3 years ago lmao. Why don't you use the search function? Is this supposed to be embarrassing to me? I openly posted that shit myself. Your insults are literally worse than my 8 year old cousins. Just be a man for once in your life and admit you got trashed so bad you don't even have an argument to save yourself.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2018, 06:02:57 pm »
I posted it on the forums like 3 years ago lmao. Why don't you use the search function? Is this supposed to be embarrassing to me? I openly posted that shit myself. Your insults are literally worse than my 8 year old cousins. Just be a man for once in your life and admit you got trashed so bad you don't even have an argument to save yourself.

LOL thank you for making my day, Honestly I got a great laugh and I could care less what happens on strat I haven't played in over a month and cant make any of the battles it sucks  :cry: I cant manage any of my shit so im just giving it away at this point but it was fun going at you for a little bit on the forums considering all you have to deal with IRL

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2018, 06:08:59 pm »
LOL thank you for making my day, Honestly I got a great laugh and I could care less what happens on strat I haven't played in over a month and cant make any of the battles it sucks  :cry: I cant manage any of my shit so im just giving it away at this point but it was fun going at you for a little bit on the forums considering all you have to deal with IRL

Actually my IRL life is pretty good as of late. I'm probably going to buy a house by the end of the year, or the next year at the latest and I'm getting married in November so that should be rad. Don't project your own life on me bud, but if you need help dealing with it and don't mind getting it from someone a few years younger you got me on steam :)

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2018, 06:13:13 pm »
+5
Whats wrong abour pale skin and being ginger
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2018, 06:17:35 pm »
+4
Whats wrong abour pale skin and being ginger
South Park made an episode about it like 13 years ago so its the epitome of insult and comedy