Author Topic: ISO Curved 2H Blades, other 2h/1h for offer!!  (Read 1685 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
ISO Curved 2H Blades, other 2h/1h for offer!!
« on: April 20, 2018, 08:00:54 pm »
+2
I recently retired my archer a_hot_elf_princess and now it's a_hot_elf_prince, who will used 2h curved blades. Would love a nodachi, katana, miaodao, or falx. Also looking for long jian, baguadao or kriegsmesser.

Up for trade:

+3 dadao
+3 flambard
+3 flamberge
+3 nomad sabre

also trading

+3 mail shirt for saracen green robe or saracen mail shirt. Maybe for eastern lamellar robe or eastern star scale armor.

Flat trades, no gold, same day shipping, eligible for Amazon Prime. I would be very happy if you could help me craft an elven blade lord.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 08:34:35 pm by WITCHCRAFT »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
Re: ISO Curved 2H Blades, other 2h/1h for offer!!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 11:01:41 pm »
you sure you're not trying to keep the ghost reach off the streets?
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: ISO Curved 2H Blades, other 2h/1h for offer!!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 01:38:10 pm »
+2
Well, now that reforges give 3LP I just swapped my gear over. No need to trade for now.

Ghost Reach on the Streets would be a good album name IMO.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far