Author Topic: NA PLAYER LEARNS 5 CRAZY TRICKS! HOW TO BE AN ELITE EU STRAT PLAYER!!!!!!  (Read 6666 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
HERE IS HOW TO BECOME THE BEST AT STRATEGUS!!!!!

As we all know, EU strat players are vastly superior to NA strat players in every single regard and could defeat all of NA without even breaking a sweat. Their superiority in all forms is unparalleled, so during their recent invasion in which they effortlessly took over the entire map I took some notes which I will share with you, a step by step on how to be the best in strategus and how to win EVERY TIME!

1. Form a mega faction. Now now now NA players, I'm not talking about NA megafactions. You need EVERY SINGLE EU PLAYER in this faction! You must also call NA players carebears during this and accuse them of all working together!

2. Abuse a bug to get millions of silver, then after the fact report it and all "quit" strategus! This is important to get better gear than anyone else AND make them think you stopped playing. Truly out maneuvering your opponents in 4d chess.

3. Sneak over the NA borders and attack enmasse at 4am, ensuring your opponent cannot show up to the battles. Extra points if you throw in a raid. During this, be sure to go in discord and on the forums and call NA players crybabies for wanting battles at decent times! If they change their night time settings, scream about it and how you just want battles at good times!

4. Now that you have your foothold be sure to have your entire faction change their night times for prime time NA! This ensure they cannot attack back and will make defending your fiefs easier!

5. Lose a singular battle and all rage quit. This is the most important step to the entire plan, and is essential to pulling off your domination in strategus. Since your opponent shows any form of resistance, something that is unfamiliar in EU since they all surrender and join the mega UIF faction, you must all surrender and scream about "dead mod" and how much you hate the game in the first place. Why would they attack at such a bad time for you anyways? You just wanted fun battles which is why you only attacked at 5am or earlier until night time settings forced you to play at a decent time for NA.

There you have it! 5 steps to become the best continent at strategus! Your dominance will be ensured and you can smugly laugh at everyone else and call them trash and crybabies after you rage quit! Good work!

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 01:53:33 pm by Tristan_of_Erzoth »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
+4
ayy lmao

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
+16

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+2
Now can you see why strategus, at least EU side was always boring?

Always the same shit.

2 big factions, both of them camping and hiding their shiny geared armies until everyone was bored to death, a head dev announcing that strategus will be reset soon, HUUUUUR DURRRR  TIME FOR FUN XP BATTLES.

Blackbird, go die in a fire.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
+23
EU Strat players:

Turtles

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+8
wait wait wait, didn't they just invade like last week? I've been super busy and not paying much attention let alone have time to game. So they already quit the NA invasion?

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
From my part it isn't fun to fight NA, we accidentally united everyone against us and can't really do shit fighting while outnumbered with 120-200 ping band.

Good job tho, immortal liberators <3

Offline Dansk viking

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • EkErilazÞorkellHaite
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: Terkild/Torkel/Thorkell
I wonder, did NA ever invade EU?
Haui that Skanunga ærliki mææn, toco vitar oræt aldrigh æn visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Gesaga him éac wordum, þæt híe sint wilcuman Deniga léodum

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+2
Honestly EU bros come back please maybe we can attack you in europe sometimes so the pings arent always against you?

Offline Haramir

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 26
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Haramir
  • IRC nick: Haramir
+3
If my writing in english was not so bad i would have tried to wrote something like that.

Good Stuff Tristan

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
+3
The whole point was to have a little bit of fun before Strategus is fixed and reset. It just wasn't much fun so that's it.

Well we achieved something I guess - we tripled the number of times an NA clan has attacked other player factions. It's now up to three (3) battles! One every two weeks almost, impressive.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
+9

NA has had a stronghold on your half of the continent for ages, known as the village of Fisdnar. It was only recently that our peasants ambassadors decided against the continued invasion and were content with owning a similarly-named village on the NA side of the border.

Also, why leave NA to invade EU when NA strat is simply better? There's a reason there is a history of EU's coming to NA each strat and not vice versa.

(click to show/hide)

You're always welcome to come be a bandit on our half the continent. I'm sure I could get some HoC soldiers to merc for yah (unless you're attacking us, of course).

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
+10
The whole point was to have a little bit of fun before Strategus is fixed and reset. It just wasn't much fun so that's it.

It wasn't much fun because you attacked at times no one from NA is around and then talked shit on the forums. NA begins to retaliate and you quit because "it wasn't much fun". I'm confused at your tactics. Was it fun taking villages no one could sign up for battles for? Is that where the fun was?

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
+1

I did, but no one believed me.  Look at them now though, serves em right I say
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Gandalf77

• Count
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rider_of_Rohirrim, Sandor_Clegane_
+9

Well we achieved something I guess - we tripled the number of times an NA clan has attacked other player factions. It's now up to three (3) battles! One every two weeks almost, impressive.

(click to show/hide)