Author Topic: Two Paths Diverge  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
Two Paths Diverge
« on: January 19, 2018, 01:38:40 pm »
+14
The Calradian Confederacy Disbands

I sat on my horse riding south. We had just achieved VIC(Victory In Curaw) after a long arduous siege and I was heading home to Dhirim to get some well earned rest. Humming along, I heard the familiar neigh of a horse I'd seen thousands of times before. Turning in my saddle I saw my old friend and comrade Rando pull up alongside me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"Rando? Aren't you supposed to be staying in Curaw to run things? Why are you around here?" I asked concerned, fearing the worst.
"There's something I must tell you Tristan. Its nothin personell... But I'm leaving the Confederacy to join Frisia. I feel this is what I must do." Rando said in his usual demeanor. Strong cock and head sure, or was that the other way around? Regardless he had that tone in his voice where you know nothing you say will change his mind.

"What? " I asked, taken aback. "We just won a glorious battle. This is a time for celebration not to fragment and separate. Come, let us go to Dhirim together and share a drink to toast the great victory you, Albus, Sitvek, and I all shared."
"You don't understand. I'm not happy here and I wish to go join people more like me. I'm tired of our clan members banner hopping and showing disloyalty. Enough is enough I'm afraid." Rando replied, with a hint of alcohol on is breath.

I sat there for awhile riding in silence not knowing what to say. This is a man, if not a brother, who I had spent the last 4 years fighting with. Growing and learning, coming from no ones who couldn't hold a fief to owning multiple cities at once. Ones we had won through hard fought combat. Yet he's leaving us and all we've worked for to join someone else. I wish at that moment I could have been a better man. I wish I could say we separated amicably and that was that. Instead what followed were insults thrown at each other and two friends departing in anger. As his horse diverged down the road opposite mine I knew that this was the end of the Confederacy. My only choice is to follow the road I'm on to where it leads and hope that I can see my friend again.

Context:
(click to show/hide)
P.S.
(click to show/hide)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Two Paths Diverge
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 11:47:12 pm »
+3
you're all my friends

:oops:
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 02:31:34 am »
you're always welcome in frisia xdd

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jarl_Onurb

• Count
  • Renown: 201
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Onurb
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 02:35:24 am »
you're always welcome in frisia xdd

(click to show/hide)

can i join frisia? oh wait...

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 03:45:07 am »
trystan u promised me silver in exchange for troops and uhh i guess it doesnt really matter except you have been ducking me on steam what gives man i thought we were friends??

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2018, 04:51:29 am »
trystan u promised me silver in exchange for troops and uhh i guess it doesnt really matter except you have been ducking me on steam what gives man i thought we were friends??

bro i'm on my way right now i'm just fat af okay please dont hate me

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2018, 05:47:22 am »
dude i get that ur a real funny guy but i dont understand why you are putting up a facade like u r gonna actually pay me my motha fuckin money you should just reply "haha cikel i took advantage of u adn u aint gettin shiddddxdxdxd"

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2018, 05:54:38 am »
+1
Baron Von Bryggandt read Tristan's report over breakfast. "Damn", he thought,"What the hell is talking about?"

What bothered him the most was Tristan's claim of 'being the bad guys'.  His own Great Grandfather had started the war in the north, attacking randomly and with great success, founding the Holy chadzian Empire.  Then his grandfather, a rather weak and ineffectual ruler, still managed to hold his empire.  Sadly, his own father, beset on all sides and separated from the rich lands of the south, split the empire in two and suffered the consequences.  While successful while he lived, the legacy he left was one of war on all fronts.  His imperial mantle was taken by Mr. Blue, which might have been a mistake since the waves of barbarians and the betrayed diplomacy of potential allies left the Northern Empire weaker than it had ever been.

But, the Baron mused, the one task the Aristocracy is tasked with is causing wars.  To hide behind walls is to maintain the status quo, and who wants the status quo?  To attack is not to be the bad guy, but to be the good guy.  War is the natural state.  True warriors smile and grin for every battle; the craven whiners bitch about every attack.  A glorious loss is better than an easy win.  Let the tryhards cry, and let the 'fukemall' heroes triumph!

Von Bryggandt smiled.  He was just a tiny player in a big game, but he was gonna keep up the Bryggan name.  "Defend when you must, and attack when you can".

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2018, 08:00:43 pm »
+2
hahahah i found a new sugar daddy one who wont beat me and call me names he take real good care of me now u can keep those troops i gave u noob you'll need them in the upcoming wars of me against u!!!!!

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2018, 08:32:03 pm »
hahahah i found a new sugar daddy one who wont beat me and call me names he take real good care of me now u can keep those troops i gave u noob you'll need them in the upcoming wars of me against u!!!!!

Oh boy
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2018, 09:02:23 pm »
+2
The real funny part is Rando has the troops you gave me because you put them in reyvadin lol.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2018, 09:47:00 pm »
Maybe if you didnt sexually abuze rando he wouldnt have left you guys just a thought you predator

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2018, 09:53:19 pm »
Maybe if you didnt sexually abuze rando he wouldnt have left you guys just a thought you predator

maybe
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2018, 02:09:51 am »
maybe

why do you always butt into conversations that have nothing to do wit u just to bully people

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2018, 02:40:16 am »
+3
You can't have a private conversation on a public forum.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"