Author Topic: Stop closing the report yourself I want other admins to deal with it not yoursel  (Read 4546 times)

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
It's quite interesting where this thread went.

Ontopic: Why you just not try to have some fun before strategus gets reset anyway? But people always needed these dramas.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
It's quite interesting where this thread went.

Ontopic: Why you just not try to have some fun before strategus gets reset anyway? But people always needed these dramas.

I didn't give a shit in the first place, but tbh if there would have been an admin, who was not in the team that broke the rule would have taken care of this I'd not even see any problem here, but that james on his own closes a ban thread on hisself... wow. not even Fin did that

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
deleting his own banpost. Tbh i didnt see prof there, but anyways there should be another admin closing the post.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
+11
I vote for making The Chamber of Tears the new Ban/Unban section of the forum.

On topic, I read the explainations and I accept that it was most probably just an honest mistake/fuck up. Having the siege tower be built somewhere else and then have it moved onto flags so it's suddenly against the rules is unfortunate and something that shouldn't have happened in the first place, but there are neither the admin tools to fix that, nor much else to do.

However, to satisfy the need for justice, James is banned from watching hockey matches for untll April 14, 2018, and Kratos must take a class on "Appreciating The Greeks And Their Contribution To The Civilized World", taught by Prof. Panagiotis, so he goes back to being a good western man.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
+10
and Kratos must take a class on "Appreciating The Greeks And Their Contribution To The Civilized World", taught by Prof. Panagiotis, so he goes back to being a good western man.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
I vote for making The Chamber of Tears the new Ban/Unban section of the forum.

On topic, I read the explainations and I accept that it was most probably just an honest mistake/fuck up. Having the siege tower be built somewhere else and then have it moved onto flags so it's suddenly against the rules is unfortunate and something that shouldn't have happened in the first place, but there are neither the admin tools to fix that, nor much else to do.

However, to satisfy the need for justice, James is banned from watching hockey matches for untll April 14, 2018, and Kratos must take a class on "Appreciating The Greeks And Their Contribution To The Civilized World", taught by Prof. Panagiotis, so he goes back to being a good western man.

Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
James is banned from watching hockey matches for untll April 14, 2018

(click to show/hide)

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
Toronto "maple leafs" what a creative name lul

Hey, why am I even being punished? Why am I even named as an offender? I did nothing but weeping after my lost construction materials and getting mad at builders! I am the real victim here.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
(click to show/hide)

Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"