Author Topic: A small Official Rules update!  (Read 1922 times)

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
A small Official Rules update!
« on: December 18, 2017, 09:28:40 pm »
+10
The one in bold.

• No drawing/delaying the round on purpose (i.e. running away or camping unreachable places when you're one of the last people alive)
    • OK: running away and shooting enemies that are reachable by projectiles
    • NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation when there is nobody to shoot in range or everyone is behind cover.
    • NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation to search for ammo
    • NOT OK: dueling while many people (20+) are on the server
http://forum.melee.org/announcements/official-server-rules/
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
Re: A small Official Rules update!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 09:33:59 pm »
NOOOOOOO :!:  :mrgreen:

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 10:00:14 pm »
+3
Think hes talking bout u EU scum

us NA would never do such a thing!

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 10:03:16 pm »
+4
most NA wont even let you duel with 3 people on the server
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 12:14:43 am »
+38
in EU we have many spergs who hide the whole round and then finally come out of their chickening spot feeling hardcore because they officially are one of the last men standing.

With their agi 2h's and fully loomed war mask + kuyak the testosterone level on the battlefield gets so high that even professional ifbb bodybuilders would be considered clean in comparison.

And then finally the clash of the peak of humanity, when the mom is getting the camera on the one end of the line and the other guy takes seat in his professional 380$ gaming chair designed by ferrari's formula 1 team.

The absolute suspense is bringing heat into your room and while they are fighting, insulting and kicking around, sweat is running down your face, but you cannot look away and grab around your  table in need of a tissue.

And then finally, a random kick hits! The kuyak hero hits the enemy kuyak hero, the kuyak hero's blood is squeezing out, statisfaction and cheering fanboys can be seen all around the server.
The losing kuyak hero will be called noob, shit and ez. A wall of "trash", "bad" and "rekt" will appear in the chat of the dead.

The round is over!

2 minutes of my life I will never forget, action movie level "Schwarzenegger: Hercules in New Year".

Why else would I play this game if not for watching 2 borderliners fullfilling the oath of their life by fighting a duel in a bugged medieval combat simulator... isnt this what everyone here desires?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 12:53:32 am by Cassi »
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2017, 12:45:28 am »
+1
Isnt there something with more potential of getting valour when melee allstar waits to be last in fight too?
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Lord_Carlos

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2017, 09:56:30 am »
+2
in EU we have many spergs who hide the whole round and then finally come out of their chickening spot feeling hardcore because they officially are one of the last men standing.

With their agi 2h's and fully loomed war mask + kuyak the testosterone level on the battlefield gets so high that even professional ifbb bodybuilders would be considered clean in comparison.

And then finally the clash of the peak of humanity, when the mom is getting the camera on the one end of the line and the other guy takes seat in his professional 380$ gaming chair designed by ferrari's formula 1 team.

The absolute suspense is bringing heat into your room and while they are fighting, insulting and kicking around, sweat is running down your face, but you cannot look away and grab around your  table in need of a tissue.

And then finally, a random kick hits! The kuyak hero hits the enemy kuyak hero, the kuyak hero's blood is squeezing out, statisfaction and cheering fanboys can be seen all around the server.
The losing kuyak hero will be called noob, shit and ez. A wall of "trash", "bad" and "rekt" will appear in the chat of the dead.

The round is over!

2 minutes of my life I will never forget, action movie level "Schwarzenegger: Hercules in New Year".

Why else would I play this game if not for watching 2 borderliners fullfilling the oath of their life by fighting a duel in a bugged medieval combat simulator... isnt this what everyone here desires?

Legendary 8-)

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 11:08:46 pm »
+3

The round is over!

man i would fit in perfectly in eu crpg

Offline Casul

• King
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 11:14:10 pm »
+11
man i would fit in perfectly in eu crpg

are you sure? Do the test.

• do you alt tab every time before duels to check if java script loaded your macros correctly?
  • do you take guarana and caffein pills every time before you start up cRPG?
  • have you rebound esc + quit game to a shortkey so you can leave instantly if you dont do well?
  • are you owning a heavy/light kuyak and a war mask +3?
  • Oh and, is your mouse pad >50$? (I am using a book I got last christmas)
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 11:31:54 pm »
+4
i almost passed the test, but there's no reason to GTX when you never lose...

Offline QuisUtDeus

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2017, 09:53:42 pm »
+2
Holy shit Cassi, marry me!

Such poetry in this obscure thread ... we need to preserve this so it wont be lost in the deph of crpg shit posts ..

Offline Casul

• King
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2017, 11:26:53 pm »
+4
What did you say? You play with inverted mouse direction? Didnt know you own a masterwork kuyak set.