1 (worst)
81 (74.3%)
8 (7.3%)
5 (4.6%)
2 (1.8%)
5 (best)
13 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Author Topic: Unban Pizdogryz. This is madness. Madness? This is Hacking!  (Read 5347 times)

Offline Lobster

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Lobster
Re: Unban Pizdogryz. This is madness. Madness? This is Hacking!
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2011, 05:21:01 pm »
Time to pay for crimes!

I'm a thief, deserves punishment. I agree to the crucifixion, hanging, lynching, burning at the stake, and even hardcore anal.
So seriously Me, GDaemon and LooR were trying to break into some account by using random passwords.
After some of easy passwords like (cRPG, chadz, 123, dildo or anal) we tried same password as login names and it worked.
I was so shocked, like during orgasm!  :shock:
An example is also true that many of the victims had the same password as the login.
Then it was a gigantic shock, like double orgasm.  :shock:

Time to confess, I feel bad about it that did it, I thought that escapes us get away.
Feel stupid, and I want to apologize to everyone.

In the beginning was funny, but after a few days, we concluded that we "borrow" all heirloomed items onto our account.
A few hours later, reached me the power of admin.
Then I realized that greed conquered me.
I approach this from a distance, because I know that I have little chance of pardon.
My companions, explained everything and ran our plan almost perfect.
I want to indicate that the fault of people who normally has the same password as the login?  :mad:

Quote from my friend LooR.

"I know that it was really stupid, mindless and unhonorable but remember even person who killed someone comming out from prison after 25 years...
I know that i will met with comments like "fuc!@#" "perm" like GDaemon but i think so that You will consider that i admited to crime and chadz repaired hole in security system."

I want to apologize all clans :

-ENG
-Fallen
-Pillagers
-STR
-Pecores

And all the other people who were robbed.

The truth is that...
chadz commanded me that I did these bad things. blackmailing me, I was his servant.
Admit to these crimes, you bad man!  :evil:
I am ready to accept any punishment, I want to have a clear conscience.
Again, very sorry.

For my crimes, I was expelled from the clan. I was very attached to these people and personally I think they have suffered already part of the sentence. Me and my pals, we hope that the matter quickly come to an end and waiting for us fair judge.

Sorry for my English, it is through google translator.  :oops:

As other have said, you essay is the same as the other guys, the only difference is you added more bullshit to it.

you do not care that you hacked others account, Your making a joke out of it, Your scum. Perm ban.
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
Re: Unban Pizdogryz. This is madness. Madness? This is Hacking!
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 07:16:29 pm »
nice essay
visitors can't see pics , please register or login