Author Topic: Subjectively Better Vegetation Texture Pack  (Read 541 times)

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
Subjectively Better Vegetation Texture Pack
« on: October 12, 2017, 03:06:08 am »
+8
Alright, this is going to be a pretty short thread that is to the point. I like playing Warband without too many modifications, I'm a vanilla kind of guy. However, the one thing that bugged me was the overall tone of the game, it looked like a Disney film. However, when I downloaded mods like Darker Textures or Realistic Colors, they changed too much making the game look strange. So I took the textures I liked out of that mod and simply created this mod. I did not make any of the textures, I simply would like to share this simple mod with you guys.

It is a small mod, it only changes leaves, plants, and grass textures. Here are some screenshots of what it looks like that I quickly threw together. It's of one of my maps so it's not meant to show off the mod specifically.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Before downloading make sure to backup your Textures folder if you want to revert back to your old textures.

(click to show/hide)

All credit goes to Lucke189, creator of the Realistic Colors texture pack, you can find his thread here which contains the full pack plus many more screenshots: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=120098.0